Who is the baddest White chick currently?

Antonia Iacobescu Only famous in Romania but whatever:

2j3jfa9.jpg

1zw0g8.jpg
263h2yf.jpg

/game over

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by rashi

This man knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssssssssssssss.
Didn't NTers figure out that isn't her butt but an extra/double/stand-in doing that part? I'm going to call ducktales until that issue is cleared up but
pimp.gif
to whoever %$* that is.

laugh.gif
@ yall not even posting white girls anymore. These multi-ethnic background dimes do not count.

Oh and Victoria Justice is like my base/standard white girl I use to see if these white girls pass the bar. If they aint prettier than her they aint worth mentioning.

Looks like her to me. 
tumblr_m0pjv96R6D1qi3g6so1_400.gif

Yeah, that's a body double....can't remember her name.....Marie Pierre Beausejour 

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

I'd bro out with her.

Antonia is a Romanian R&B/Soul singer and model. Born Antonia Iacobescu in Bucharest, she moved in U.S.A. when she was five-years old where she lived almost 13 years.

The Romanian singer that took the music scene by surprise spent her adolescence in the USA. The fact that she grew up in Las Vegas and Utah, among black people whose life gravitates around R’n'B and soul, has had a very strong influence on her musical style, her attitude and the very passionate way in which she feels and transmits the rhythm.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

I'd bro out with her.

Antonia is a Romanian R&B/Soul singer and model. Born Antonia Iacobescu in Bucharest, she moved in U.S.A. when she was five-years old where she lived almost 13 years.

The Romanian singer that took the music scene by surprise spent her adolescence in the USA. The fact that she grew up in Las Vegas and Utah, among black people whose life gravitates around R’n'B and soul, has had a very strong influence on her musical style, her attitude and the very passionate way in which she feels and transmits the rhythm.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 916kid

Originally Posted by RFX45

body/butt double. sorry to bust your bubble.

Actually, I believe she didn't have a body double. After seeing that, I started paying attention to her behind and she does indeed have a pretty big butt. 
You can even see it on Sherlock Holmes.
her body double in "the vow" or whatever that movie was in

this is mcaddams in another movie. not hating but can't give her credit what she don't have

im5ks5.jpg

Edit: plus it's a movie, they will make all attempts to make it look real as possible....low lights, camera drifting away, they are in motion, etc.
This is the movie I was about to reference
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Full on pancake.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Actually, I believe she didn't have a body double. After seeing that, I started paying attention to her behind and she does indeed have a pretty big butt. 

this is mcaddams in another movie. not hating but can't give her credit what she don't have

im5ks5.jpg

Edit: plus it's a movie, they will make all attempts to make it look real as possible....low lights, camera drifting away, they are in motion, etc.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Full on pancake.

Naw.  Rachel McAddams is bout them cheeks.
RachelMcAdamsTail2-628x1024.jpg

RachelMcAdamsTail-449x1024.jpg

But i think my fave white ever may be Lacey Chabert

1322335464676.jpg

Oh snap, I forgot about Blake Lively.

-Kat Dennings
-Blake Lively
-Cat Deeley

That's my top 3 under 40.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Oh snap, I forgot about Blake Lively.

-Kat Dennings
-Blake Lively
-Cat Deeley

That's my top 3 under 40.
She's gorgeous, but i googled pics of her and apparently she has the body of an underdeveloped 12 yr old 
sick.gif

cat-deeley-07.jpg

Originally Posted by Peep Game

im5ks5.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Full on pancake.

That  is from the movie the Hot Chick which came out 10 years ago (2002). 

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

where is that gif from? is that from her God awful show 2 broke girls?
You have got to be kidding me.

That show is hilarious.
No are you kidding me,
Whats funny about the show?
her perdictable un funny punch lines?
the fact that the rich white girl is always saying something about her past rich white girl problems.
only thing i give that show is the cook  for being funny.
and im strangely attracted to Stifflers mom (sophie)

Back
Top Bottom