Who is the baddest White chick currently?

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

/thread
googled her some more, probably the most prettiest girl i have ever seen.. so, yeah..
Gorgeous, i may have to agree she is the best (definitely one of)- she can drop that thing directly on my face
tongue.gif

Is it me, or if you shave her head, she looks exactly like Amber Rose, face-wise??

Not feeling that Kenza broad much but I'm not seeing her as a white girl either so that's why I've ignored her.

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Kenza Zouiten
/thread
googled her some more, probably the most prettiest girl i have ever seen.. so, yeah..
are you sure shes not mixed? she looks just like these three mixed girls i know who i always joked with by saying theyre long lost triplets, and now they look like they might have a fourth sister

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by scshift

tumblr_lh9eg7ov8e1qgw93co1_400.jpg

duh
Who is this chick again?

I remember the thread that was made about her with this pic and dudes was nit picking about her fake boobs and one being higher than the other
laugh.gif

No one knows but to be honest her chest is kinda weird... too big
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Really cute face though
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by therealdealau

Originally Posted by scshift

tumblr_lh9eg7ov8e1qgw93co1_400.jpg

duh

more pictures of this broad? 
pimp.gif

I see better white chicks than her most days around town. Dont get me wrong, shes nice- but the best publically known is definitely not her. Looks like a college bartender with a bad boobjob to me

Better looking girls most days? Where do you live???

I don't like her boobs but she's got a very nice face. I'd still take her over any other girl posted in this thread.

College bartender you say? Time to find a way into the bars.

In Dallas- I live on the south side but work near the northern side- theres some that live down by me ofcourse- but as any fellow DFW NTer's know- north Dallas is white girl heaven. You can visit almost any place off McKinney avenue most nights and see better, but thursday-Sunday- it aint even fair: theyre everywhere (and im always there with a chick, so its usually a tease, lol). Ages 18-40, well taken care of, and many rich girls or ones trying to get with rich guys. Trust me bro, shes a cutie- but theyre a dime a dozen in a lot of places. Most of us are just posting the best famous/publicly known chicks anyways- but theres SOOOO many out there. Dont put em on a pedestal bro, theres enough out there for us all

Sweet goodness I'm going to have to spend time in Dallas. I'd crash my car if I saw someone like that walking around my area.

Dime a dozen? I hope you guys like Asians down there
happy.gif

Yeah I was talking about whether the white girls like Asians, I don't really like Asian girls 
laugh.gif

I'll be getting my abs and lats ready, and I know car culture is strong down in Texas. Catch me shirtless in the twin turbo Supra with a chick like that riding shotgun
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom