Who is the fattest NTer vol turn a bad thing into a good thing... and eat it

Ever since I started living with my girl, my eating habits have changed for the worse...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

no wonder people on here midsoles  be cracking on their sneakers and such. you guys are some sweaty mammoth

roll.gif
@ dudes midsoles cracking.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by bjamez20

How the hell are so many of you so damn fat
eek.gif
many moons ago someone answered that here with

"cuz I can afford steak and lobster every night"
*rides off in m53 with lobster bisque*
fixed
laugh.gif

and pretty sure nobody gets to 260+ off of steak and lobster
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by M4rioL

many moons ago someone answered that here with

"cuz I can afford steak and lobster every night"
*rides off in m53 with lobster bisque*
fixed
laugh.gif

and pretty sure nobody gets to 260+ off of steak and lobster
laugh.gif

exactly dudes consuming that garbage.  Snacks, candy, alcohol, fast food, mom's cooking, etc.

If you gonna eat anything at least workout.  I bet if you guys did a calorie count for 7 days you'd be disgusted in yourself.
laugh.gif

p.s. I'm 6'1 185lbs.  low body fat, great athlete
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

exactly dudes consuming that garbage.  Snacks, candy, alcohol, fast food, mom's cooking, etc.
If you gonna eat anything at least workout.  I bet if you guys did a calorie count for 7 days you'd be disgusted in yourself.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I still work out now, but I so would love to get back to my high school/college shape of being up at 6am to run somewhere between
5-7 miles, and 3-5 miles in the evening w/ weights. Was at 5.3% body fat then. I'm probably 7 or so now.

Also did this calorie count for a class I had around that time. On a random Saturday I hit up Apple Bee's & Taco Bell. Figured out

that I took in 5000 calories that day. I felt so disgusted the next day that I only ate a bowl of cereal. Don't think I've eaten that much

in one day in my life
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

bjamez20 wrote:

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I still work out now, but I so would love to get back to my high school/college shape of being up at 6am to run somewhere between
5-7 miles, and 3-5 miles in the evening w/ weights. Was at 5.3% body fat then. I'm probably 7 or so now.

Also did this calorie count for a class I had around that time. On a random Saturday I hit up Apple Bee's & Taco Bell. Figured out

that I took in 5000 calories that day. I felt so disgusted the next day that I only ate a bowl of cereal. Don't think I've eaten that much

in one day in my life
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Not to say duck tales those body fat numbers are crazy.  Are you sure?  Especially now...I'm in above average shape but I think I'm still around 10-12% body fat.  5% is marathon runner or body builder territory.

I took a similar class  long time ago where I did the calorie count and body fat.  I was surprised when I was 14%, I thought I was gonna be single digits
laugh.gif

Woaahhh, didn't know there were so many "hefty" N'ters. For some reason I always assumed NT was nothing but average/skinny dudes.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Not to say duck tales those body fat numbers are crazy.  Are you sure?  Especially now...I'm in above average shape but I think I'm still around 10-12% body fat.  5% is marathon runner or body builder territory.
I took a similar class  long time ago where I did the calorie count and body fat.  I was surprised when I was 14%, I thought I was gonna be single digits
laugh.gif
Well in peak shape I was at that time doing all of that, I was 135 (5'8"). So it definitely was legit.

The hell is goin on in here???
sick.gif
roll.gif

5'8" 140, 12 years of track/cross country>>>>>>>*

Advance upon thee

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
DAYTONA 5000[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 02/09/121:17 AM
[/td][td]
Godly metabolism FTW 
pimp.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]
Word aha. 5'9 138. All the running I did in high school made me into a twig

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

This isnt going to end well
My words as I read the title of this thread. There needs to be rules. Threads seem to get personal and people are mean here. No bueno.

I think we should help each other out...instead of just laughing at each others weight...

laugh.gif
Well in peak shape I was at that time doing all of that, I was 135 (5'8"). So it definitely was legit.
dang, what sport were you involved in? that sucks, i thought i was skinny at 170 but i havent been 135 since the 7th grade

Back
Top Bottom