Night Marcher01 wrote:
JumpmanFromDaBay wrote:
You should be banned for using that gif

Why, did you get turned on?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
roll.gif

[/font]

Originally Posted by ksteezy

My dude is disgusting...I think fat celebs are accepte becuse of their status, he would feel more pressure if he didn't have all the lavish things he has, fame and money that mask how @%+%*% disgustingly obese dude is, eventually health issues pressure them though.

lol my bad, I just thought that clip was funny. I meant by sumo wrestlers are praised in Japan. They live a lifestyle of just eating and wrestling, but you're right about health hazards. It all depends on where you live and how culture effects the everyday norms. But in America... nada   

KSteezy,

Why do you think you are so much better than everyone? You already pissed me off by getting my boy Mega banned now you are calling people FAT? Really? Have some respect man. Help him out, give him some pointers. Don't be so rude about it man. Not really sure how you were raised but I am sure you were taught better than that. Have some respect for someone other than you and your wife man. Please.

My dude is disgusting...I think fat celebs are accepte becuse of their status, he would feel more pressure if he didn't have all the lavish things he has, fame and money that mask how @%+%*% disgustingly obese dude is, eventually health issues pressure them though.

Naw its not just celebs, I see "bad chick" with fat/chubby dudes.
Rarely the other way around

But Im bias myself, I see chubby boys and say "aww he so cute Pillsburyboy "

But if I see a girl  Im like "she would look so better smaller"

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

KSteezy,

Why do you think you are so much better than everyone? You already pissed me off by getting my boy Mega banned now you are calling people FAT? Really? Have some respect man. Help him out, give him some pointers. Don't be so rude about it man. Not really sure how you were raised but I am sure you were taught better than that. Have some respect for someone other than you and your wife man. Please.

Bro why you trolling me?
laugh.gif
Go read the last page, I made a general statement about obesity, about something I experienced myself in the past and homie came full force at me, I think you need to re-direct your post, and no I DONOT think I'm better than anyone else, where did I give you that impressiOn?

KSteezy,

Log off
Method went at steezy first when he got on his clothes and that is the second time, since he did it in the spring shoes thread

Steeze original post was encouraging.Please

KSteezy,

Bro why you trolling me?
laugh.gif
Go read the last page, I made a general statement about obesity, about something I experienced myself in the past and homie came full force at me, I think you need to re-direct your post, and no I DONOT think I'm better than anyone else, where did I give you that impressiOn?

Not for nothing but your posts do come off as arrogant. Just sayin.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Maybe "praised" was too much but
He would feel more pressured to lose weight if he was a female.
What are you going to do about your health, you are 26/27(i think) it isnt going to get easier 
indifferent.gif

Come on , you can do it 

tumblr_m1kmxjXH0C1rqjmxh
tumblr_lyot7lNNj51r6fo4no1_500.jpg

I should've came in this thread earlier
laugh.gif

I can lose a few pounds. Don't have a scale and it was either last year or two years ago I weighed in for a check up at 235. I'm 5'11". I consider myself slightly overweight, nothing a summer of ball couldn't fix.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

KSteezy,

Bro why you trolling me?
laugh.gif

How so?...I'm seriously curious as to what I'm saying that gives off such impression when in reality in the furthest from that.

KSteezy,

Bro why you trolling me?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Thank You. I wasn't the only one. First he gets my man Mega banned and now he is acting like he doesn't know that he thinks he is better than everyone. Think you are a better husband, picture taker, son. #WeArentWorthy

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Maybe "praised" was too much but
He would feel more pressured to lose weight if he was a female.
What are you going to do about your health, you are 26/27(i think) it isnt going to get easier 
indifferent.gif

Come on , you can do it 

tumblr_m1kmxjXH0C1rqjmxh
tumblr_lyot7lNNj51r6fo4no1_500.jpg

I went to Lowe's today to buy one of those new electric lawn mowers, was looking forward to getting my yard looking good, and even though the website said they had them in stock, when I got there there was none left and they had this slow as snail %#*! customer service rep who took like 50 minutes to go check. Also I swear Family Guy was supposed to be a new episode tonight

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

This...I'm way too skinny n I eat ALOT smh
this, i would love to be fat

I got 10 bucks that says your meals are probably baby first bulk snack time meals
laugh.gif
Not me man I ate mcDs 3-4 times a week for 2.5 years when I worked there and every other fatty meal in between

Bro why you trolling me?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Thank You. I wasn't the only one. First he gets my man Mega banned and now he is acting like he doesn't know that he thinks he is better than everyone. Think you are a better husband, picture taker, son. #WeArentWorthy

roll.gif

Lol I'm probably the skinniest NT here thats over 18.

I weight 138. Can't gain weight after losing 30 pounds few months ago.

Back
Top Bottom