Who is the most famous person to tweet/retweet you???

I met Larry Fitzgerald at a youth camp I was writing a story on... I followed him that night... he tweeted me saying "nice to meet you." Dude is a class act 
pimp.gif
 also that's pretty much what got me hooked on Twitter.
Michael K Williams (Omar from the Wire) replied to me

Sent Based God one of his lyrics... he retweeted

I met Larry Fitzgerald at a youth camp I was writing a story on... I followed him that night... he tweeted me saying "nice to meet you." Dude is a class act 
pimp.gif
 also that's pretty much what got me hooked on Twitter.
Michael K Williams (Omar from the Wire) replied to me

Sent Based God one of his lyrics... he retweeted

Kevin Durant, we went back and forth arguing when he said that Hov's "Hater" track with Kanye was one of his top 3 songs made
indifferent.gif

and...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

But that bum clue isn't famous
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Kevin Durant, we went back and forth arguing when he said that Hov's "Hater" track with Kanye was one of his top 3 songs made
indifferent.gif

and...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

But that bum clue isn't famous
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Jim Jones, Ocho Cinco, Lil B, and a few others RT'd me

Michael Smith used to follow me, have had a few conversations with him and Jemele Hill. For some reason the official twitter of the NJ Nets follows me, I chatted with them a few times during the season.

Jim Jones, Ocho Cinco, Lil B, and a few others RT'd me

Michael Smith used to follow me, have had a few conversations with him and Jemele Hill. For some reason the official twitter of the NJ Nets follows me, I chatted with them a few times during the season.

PTI used two of my suggestions. Never been more proud in my life. Have a decent list of black B-F listers, lol...Warren Sapp, Kenny Smith, Ric Bucher clowned me via DM, Kim Coles(!), Jason Whitlock, Doug Gottlieb.

PTI used two of my suggestions. Never been more proud in my life. Have a decent list of black B-F listers, lol...Warren Sapp, Kenny Smith, Ric Bucher clowned me via DM, Kim Coles(!), Jason Whitlock, Doug Gottlieb.

Necro, Hexmurda, Mike Vick, Brock Lesnar, Ill Bill and Glenn Howerton.

i HATE people who beg for RTs. no one cares if it's your kid's birthday. your kid sucks.

Necro, Hexmurda, Mike Vick, Brock Lesnar, Ill Bill and Glenn Howerton.

i HATE people who beg for RTs. no one cares if it's your kid's birthday. your kid sucks.

Back
Top Bottom