Who is this guy?????

He didnt have to show us so called "heat"!! Lol. His boxes stacked up in the back ground is all u need to see. He has every Jordan ever released andthen some. Over 500 pair.

Originally Posted by wrukus

almost looks like he has a problem more than a collection. one purchase away from being a stalker. i'm sure he's got some heat buried in those stacks though.

def agree wouldn't surprise me if the guy had an altar set up for JB that he worships

damn!!!!
pimp.gif

sick.gif
hypeNT500 wrote:

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

he probably has every J, just to lazy to dig in the crates, I am sure he has some old heat with all thsoe boxes.

it's kinda weird that you would go through the trouble of making a vid on your jordan collection but decide to leave out the best shoes of your collection. this dude just made a collage of his shoe boxes and stood in front of it thinking that's all he needs to do to be considered as someone that got heat. for me its the other way around. all i need are 10 of the right jordans and i'll be drooling inside the whole time i watch the vid palying it over and over and over and over agian just to look at them.....

I guess your right, but that dude just seems a lil different from most collectors, like he is not knowlegable at all and as long as it has a Jumpman on it itsthe same to him if its a 99 retro 4 black/red or 19 SE, like its not a $$ value to him or heat quality as most people on NT would look at it. I candefinatley feel you on the quality over quantity though, I need to lighten my load up a little as I got stuck buying alot and have no room anymore for all thisstuff, plus once you get over 200+ pairs you will never wear or even look at all this stuff.

The dude from hawaii is a just a lame, thinks he is all that and just looks like a clown on the net.

500+ pair of kicks....that is crazy. i'm tired of half of my closet being taken up with kicks, and he has a garage full from the floor to the ceiling.....i'd be nervous as a mother with that collection. especially in my garage. props to him though.

He got alot of jordans but alot of them were not beautiful as he would say.

Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Size 14 DS
PM or Email me at [email protected] your offers. Please no cheap offers!

Originally Posted by revelation218

This is the problem with anything of MATERIAL nature, the more you have it the more you realize that you want more. And it never stops and you are never satisfied.

Word.
TRUTH.

sick.gif
hypeNT500 wrote:

he probably has every J, just to lazy to dig in the crates, I am sure he has some old heat with all thsoe boxes.

it's kinda weird that you would go through the trouble of making a vid on your jordan collection but decide to leave out the best shoes of your collection. this dude just made a collage of his shoe boxes and stood in front of it thinking that's all he needs to do to be considered as someone that got heat. for me its the other way around. all i need are 10 of the right jordans and i'll be drooling inside the whole time i watch the vid palying it over and over and over and over agian just to look at them.....

I guess your right, but that dude just seems a lil different from most collectors, like he is not knowlegable at all and as long as it has a Jumpman on it its the same to him if its a 99 retro 4 black/red or 19 SE, like its not a $$ value to him or heat quality as most people on NT would look at it. I can definatley feel you on the quality over quantity though, I need to lighten my load up a little as I got stuck buying alot and have no room anymore for all this stuff, plus once you get over 200+ pairs you will never wear or even look at all this stuff.

The dude from hawaii is a just a lame, thinks he is all that and just looks like a clown on the net.

yup, quality over quantity. i'de have more respect for a dude that's got five pairs of sugar ray VIII's. 4 DS pairs and 1 to rockplayin' ball.......

i think this man's stuff is pretty impressive, but i bet some of the OG Jordanheads on NT could have more heat

he could have used all that money on those jumpmans and team jordans to get some better heat or some sick ogs.....but mad props for like jays all the wayaround.....haha i liked his h2 with the jumpman on it...i bet hes happy he can afford the gas now lol mad props my dude keep collecting.....and i feel hissituation because he cant even put posters on his wall because he has too many kicks .....its such a horrible predicament...lol

that is alot of kicks. i wonder does he realize what he has or is he just pickin up to be pickin up?

Back
Top Bottom