Who is your favorite NBA team and what are its flaws

sasha and puke are overpaid and are still on the team...jfarm sucks...we continue to get burnt by little guards like aaron brooks

and we lose to the bobcats

Originally Posted by JPZx

Timberwolves

It'd be shorter if I told you what flaws we don't have.
*sigh* So true. If we get the 1st pick also, we're probably going to take John Wall, another PG. Even though I think John Wall will be anupgrade from Flynn (I still think he's good though).

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by eplaya06

Miami Heat

Lack of playmakers outside of Wade
Short Bench
No consistent #2 option

+ Defensive liability known as Chalmers. (ie gettin killed by mo williams/Mike bibby/Nash/Rondo)
our plays on offense are horrible... (give the ball to wade and get the !@%@ out)..... beasley needs more plays for him.. subbing patterns arehorrible.... our bigs outside of JO cant score..
* on a good note beasley is coming through very well for us *

blazers.... b roy does not have that killer instinct to be the leader... too mcuh of a nice guy and wants to make everyone happy... coach needs to make a clearcut line up... too much confusion with all these different lineups... yall cant get into a good flow

Originally Posted by lawdog1

L.A. Clippers

Health

Inconsistent effort from night to night

Lack of outside shooting

Occasionally poor defensive rebounding

Lack of a true "closer" to make clutch shots in close games

Coaching
Umm... you left out the biggest flaw:

Donald T. Sterling

Favorite team: Lakers

Flaws: Bench not holding leads and closing out games, pick & roll defense, PG position: Aging starter in DFish, horrible big headed backup PG in Farmar,Shannon is not a true PG and is more of combo SG/PG player.

Lakers.

Weak bench. Complacency. Defense against quicker 1s IE Aaron Brooks. Pick and Roll Defense. Sasha Vujacic.

Our bench, point guard situation, complacency...

basically everything that the rest of the Laker fans have said.

Oh, and our schedule, even though that's not a flaw of the team. March is going to be really, really stressful
tired.gif

Jazz- Consistency, Defense, Outside shooting, Unathletic Bigs, Shooting guards who cant shoot. Kevin O'connor's affinity towards drafting slow Europeanwhite guys.

hawks- consistency, experience, ability to keep a lead or come back from deficits, individual one on one plays aren't that great , coaching isquestionable, poor shot selections on multiple occasions

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Wizards

No constant threat on offense (Gilbert plays hard when he wants to, Antawn gets his buckets though I'll admit)
Undersized forwards
Ball stopper on offense (Gilbert once again)
No willing passers on the team
No good perimeter defenders
Don't really have a offensive identity (we should be a running team)
HEALTH (a starter always gets hurt on this team no matter what)
inconsistency and our players arent used right on offense

The Knicks - Everything is wrong here.

I refuse to watch any games this year, them not signing AI to give us something entertaining was
tired.gif

Cleveland Cavs

Flaws: Offensive movement, Lebron not knowing fundamentals yet, nobody respects the coach, and July 2010
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom