Who Killed Kennedy?

Good place to ask. You're bound to get the truth on an Internets forum. Someone here knows for sure..

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by socluis90

WHY did they kill kennedy. That's what I want to know.
He realized that the American government was being manipulated by a group of super-elite unelected officials, these individuals did not have the American's peoples best interest a heart.

He was on the verge of fundamentally destroying and rebuilding the American political and economic apparatus (no Obama).
Where's your evidence?

No one killed him
nerd.gif

we will probably never really know but I heard or read somewhere that J edgar hoover might have had something to do with it also. Supposedly jfk was gannademote the dude from head of the fbi, and I guess j edgar wasn't having that so he took dudes head off. SMH so many dudes wanted him dead, jfk really waslooking out for the common people.

laugh.gif
im so happy i visited this thread today and not last night because i could have swore up and down that the title was "Who killed Kenny", butthen again i wasnt in a complete state of awareness.

Ben Baller went to school with the son of the guy who pulled the trigger, ask him...he makes grills for duke

Sam Giacana paid Lee Harvey Oslwald.

Jack Ruby killed Lee Harvey Oswald.

Jack Ruby was part of a cousin family to the Giacana Crime Family.

/thread

IF YOU DONT OPEN YOUR EYES THE COMPANY WILL GET YOU 2 YOU MUST BE ENLIGHTENED JBL KILLED KENNEDY TO TAKE OVER THE WHITE HOUSE LEE HARVEY OSWAL WAS APATSYYYYYYYY

Back
Top Bottom