WHO LIKES SOULJA BOY? VOL. NT DOESNT UNDERSTAND RHETORICAL QUESTIONS

I cant seriously listen to dude. especially if i were
pimp.gif

thing is like it or not hes alot more relevant than all these hip hop "legends"...no one tryna hear nas jay etc they want +*@ they can relate to andhave a good time to. it is real hip hop it started this way aka rappers delight, sugarhill gang...tell me how thats different than soulja boy

^ its like cats forgot to have fun, all they waana hear about is the great struggle and murders n +%*%. I've been blessed to live thru that sometimespeople jus wanna have fun

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by philly5fan

This is whats wrong with the hip hop generation today.....

So i only aloud to listen to "Real Hip Hop", I cant listen to anything else. Who are you to determine what makes for real hip hop and exactly whats wrong with the state of hip hop today? Scared of change? Did the sugar hill gsmg rap like jay z and big? Hip Hop is not what you grew up listening to sorry, its more then a certain style of rap.
Because Hip Hop is the streets & the streets is always gonna have their say to what's hip hop and what's not.

Sugar Hill gang didn't even get respect from the hip hop community because they copied from one of the original fathers of hip hop then were labeled fake.

I understand the point you are trying to making but your not bringing valid points to the table. Gucci mane is nice in my eyes but imo soulja boy isn't hiphop he's just a $@!@ for the commercial pop view to show the new generation this is hip hop. It's good to see ayoung black male making money but...

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

thing is like it or not hes alot more relevant than all these hip hop "legends"...no one tryna hear nas jay etc they want +*@ they can relate to and have a good time to. it is real hip hop it started this way aka rappers delight, sugarhill gang...tell me how thats different than soulja boy

You say he's more relevant than these hop hop legends but does he have what it takes to last a long time in this game?

Originally Posted by 7totheSun

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by philly5fan

This is whats wrong with the hip hop generation today.....

So i only aloud to listen to "Real Hip Hop", I cant listen to anything else. Who are you to determine what makes for real hip hop and exactly whats wrong with the state of hip hop today? Scared of change? Did the sugar hill gsmg rap like jay z and big? Hip Hop is not what you grew up listening to sorry, its more then a certain style of rap.
Because Hip Hop is the streets & the streets is always gonna have their say to what's hip hop and what's not.

Sugar Hill gang didn't even get respect from the hip hop community because they copied from one of the original fathers of hip hop then were labeled fake.

I understand the point you are trying to making but your not bringing valid points to the table. Gucci mane is nice in my eyes but imo soulja boy isn't hip hop he's just a $@!@ for the commercial pop view to show the new generation this is hip hop. It's good to see a young black male making money but...

Ok.... so if the streets decide hip hop and the streets ARE feeling S.B. right now so you jus proved my point. I understand the to each its on point, it jusbothers me to see people declare someone not hip hop because its not they style. So is wayne not hip hop because he freaking sing rap?

Back
Top Bottom