Who likes spicy food?????

Lately I've been obsessed with spicy things.

I dunno if you can raise your tolerance but I'm trying.

I been on a jerk chicken tip lately.
But yea...im trying to eat the hottest stuff. Had a carolina reaper and it was BAD but I got through it.

Recommend me something HOT

Spicy food is the truth.

Hakka is tough

Anything with scotch bonnet peppers is a go

Also East Indian food is great, you gotta ask em for the Indian hot tho

You ate the carolina reaper on its own? Youre a brave soul...

I dont think id ever eat any of those crazy spicy peppers just by its self. Gotta be infused with the food.

I love jerk chickens lol.

Is it possible to build up a tolerance tho.

I'm trying to

Love hot sauce on most foods. Especially buffalo wings, mango habanero wings from Wingstop are real good. I can only eat like 3 before they start burning my mouth lol. Also big fan of spicy chips like flamin hot cheetos and Tim's Cascade Jalapeno.

Spicy >>>>

Side note jerk chicken the goat food, nothing comes close besides maybe beef, mushrooms, and broccoli in homemade brown sauce. Gotta use filet mignon though.

My pops KO's something serious after jerk chicken. :lol: he asked me once if they drugged his food i was dying fam.

Its definitely up there for me. Top5 for sure

I love spicy foods, but don't like to eat it out in public much as it makes me sweat a lot. I believe my sweating is easily triggered because I've been hitting up the sauna and steam room religiously for the past few years. I never used to sweat profusely of of no damn sriracha. :lol:

Spicy food >>>

Got all sorts of homemade African spices/chilli stocked at all times :lol::pimp:

Spicy food is life.

lol @ basic people who can't eat spicy foods.
tenor.gif

I feel like eating spicy food on a hot day will cool you down. I know thats true of having a hot beverage so i assume the same for food

What are some good hot sauces? More often than not i am usually let down in the worst of ways when purchasing hot sauces. Really wish theyd let you sample them at the grocery store word to @nawghtyhare

Ive been sticking with Habanero and Scotch Bonnet sauces for the most part. Had a Ghost Pepper mustard once that was off the chain.

love it. I damn well better, living south of the border...comes standard. hell, regular cheese Doritos are spicyish here.

Siracha is child's play btw

I dunno how that got popular

Texas Pete extra hot sauce is the start of spicy imo.

I seen this tiny *** bottle of hot sauce, think it was some kinda extract, for $50. I wasnt bout to pay $50 but it had to be the real deal holyfield. Joint came with like an eyedropper lol

Love it.

Most of the food that I've cooked/post I have seasoned it real spicy or add some pepper sauce or hot sauce to it.

I like spicy food within reason though. I tried some dragon's breath chicken wings and honestly that stopped being food and just a challenge to get through :lol: I did but it was ridiculous.

My cuz got some ghost peppers and I'm ready to go in though.

I literally put crushed red pepper on EVERYTHING i eat.

All about hot food.

For years ive been searching for something hot enough to make me tap out. Ive yet to meet my challenge. Lol

The hottest wings @ BWW def go hard tho. Lol

Team hot food for life. Long as i dont develope an ulcer or some ****. Lol

Not really spicy but I love black pepper,put it on everything. Popcorn with black pepper instead of salt >>>>.

Back
Top Bottom