Who likes spicy food?????

This that ish

beaver-brand-ghost-pepper-mustard-front-squeeze-12oz.png

If you think you like spicy food, I'll sell you a box of Carolina reaper peppers from our farm and we'll see how you feel after trying one

If you think you like spicy food, I'll sell you a box of Carolina reaper peppers from our farm and we'll see how you feel after trying one

:nerd:

Whats a good recipe for those? Like ive posted before i dont find eating peppers by themselves enjoyable, but in a dish? Send on

harissa paste/sauce is really good. had like two jars while out in europe. also there are some spicy fermented onions i get from this mexican truck. those really wake me up :lol:

:nerd:

Whats a good recipe for those? Like ive posted before i dont find eating peppers by themselves enjoyable, but in a dish? Send on

Most of the chefs we sell them to use them for a hot sauce. I stopped eating them after I ate too much a couple years back and got ulcers in my mouth. Hopefully our bushes survive the hurricane, so if they do I'll send you a couple no charge so you can tell NT what spicy really feels like

im asian we eat spicy all day you can definitely raise your spice tolerances if you eat it enough

Most of the chefs we sell them to use them for a hot sauce. I stopped eating them after I ate too much a couple years back and got ulcers in my mouth. Hopefully our bushes survive the hurricane, so if they do I'll send you a couple no charge so you can tell NT what spicy really feels like

Also forgot to mention... Sn to post content off the charts

+1 for me :D

Once I hit 30, it was a wrap for my body and spicy food. That Acid Reflux :smh:
My food tastes so bland now. Always gotta be popping the Tums at the mere taste of anything spicy.

Started eating spicy food when I was 4 years old. My mom made me some noodles and I saw my grandma putting hella hot sauce on her food so I copied her. I handled it like any other 4 year old would. Same thing happened the next day. My 4 year old self forgot what happened yesterday and dealt with the pain. This went on until spicy food became almost the only thing I eat.

I love spicy.
But about 3 weeks ago I ate a burger with ghost peppers on it.
My stomach felt the pain. Even when I went to the bathroom it smelled like I was brewing the peppers lol
Never again

I'm Jamaican and my mom is a spicy food addict so I'm deep in this lifestyle, to the point where my tolerance is higher than hers now despite her eating hot stuff way more than I do :lol:

Spicy food turns my nose into a faucet though.

I occasionally like food with a little kick but nothing extreme. It annoys me a little when people don't like spicy food like at all.

If you want your soul incinerated, go to San Antonio and try the 4 horsemen burger at chunky's. I'd never try it but I love to hear stories about how hot it is. My boy said he could feel it creeping through his intestines the entire night.

bruh, I went to chunkys while I was out there and when we pulled up this dude was puking while trying to pour milk on his face at the same time :smh::lol:

needless to say I went with a regular burger, which was good.

I think the worst pain I ever been in were the ghost pepper wings from Buffalo Wild Wings.

Back
Top Bottom