WHO MAKES THE BEST LOOKING CARS vol. Aston has to be up there.

Watching/Listening to these machines was a near orgasmic experience for me. Post yours. 
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Watching/Listening to these machines was a near orgasmic experience for me. Post yours. 
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

i agree that aston makes nice looking cars, but there's no originality when they come up with designs for a new car. they all look the same to me. same goes for porsche.

i'll go with ferrari.

ferrari-458-italia-1-lg.jpg

i agree that aston makes nice looking cars, but there's no originality when they come up with designs for a new car. they all look the same to me. same goes for porsche.

i'll go with ferrari.

ferrari-458-italia-1-lg.jpg

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

i'll go with ferrari.

Indeed, however that's AM's gift and curse IMO. They've had the same consistent signature style for decades, most notably the front end and grill. They've been able to keep it fresh throughout their existence. 

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

i'll go with ferrari.

Indeed, however that's AM's gift and curse IMO. They've had the same consistent signature style for decades, most notably the front end and grill. They've been able to keep it fresh throughout their existence. 

Back
Top Bottom