Who more deserves a national championship game if texas slips up? #4 TCU or #5 Cincinnati

I am bias tru.But its true because Cincinnati is in a BCS conference so they deserve the "BCS" title game if they run the tble. i jus wanna know whatyall think

Interesting question but unfortunately I don't think it's going to matter.

if cincinnati was in the mountain west they would also be winnin 50-0 . while Tcu is blowin out Wyoming . cincinnatis playin #15Pitt. and the only reason teamslike BYU and UTAH were ranked so high is because there good but r playing in the mountain west also

Originally Posted by SoundsoftheGame

if cincinnati was in the mountain west they would also be winnin 50-0 . while Tcu is blowin out Wyoming . cincinnatis playin #15Pitt. and the only reason teams like BYU and UTAH were ranked so high is because there good but r playing in the mountain west also
.... TCU >>> Cinci

What yall mean deserves it! for going undefeated in the Mountain West? the only way they deserve it is at the end of the season there arent 2 UNDEFEATED bcsteams....and cincinnati is in the bcs

Originally Posted by SoundsoftheGame

What yall mean deserves it! for going undefeated in the Mountain West? the only way they deserve it is at the end of the season there arent 2 UNDEFEATED bcs teams....and cincinnati is in the bcs
because cincinnati is going to slip up this Sat....
grin.gif

God, please let there be playoffs in college football. I would love to see TCU VS Cincy.

Back
Top Bottom