Who more deserves a national championship game if texas slips up? #4 TCU or #5 Cincinnati

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by SoundsoftheGame

[h3]Who more deserves a national championship game if texas slips up? #4 TCU or #5 Cincinnati[/h3]
DeVry.
eek.gif
roll.gif
Nice. How did I not pick up on that when I posted earlier?

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Yal keep sayin Tcu but no one is giving a reason
TCU has played just a comparable schedule as Cincy

Notable Wins
TCU: Clemson, Virginia, BYU, Utah
Cincy: WVU, Oregon State, UConn, USF

now for all of you saying that Cincy deserves to get in the NC game over TCU, please give me the reason why you think so.... BESIDES that Cincy is in the BCS& TCU isnt

Thats it!!! we in a BCS Conference and we will be undefeated!! thats all u need! TCU deserves it to but not over an undefeated BCS Team!. by the way VIRGIIA ISNOT GOIN TO A BOWL GAME so....... and Oregon State is playin for a Rose bowl birth and Cincinnati beat them in Oregon...BYU was overrated because they beat#2Oklahoma who now has 5 losses. smh

Isn't TCU top 5 in offense and defense? And you say BCS conference like they're in the SEC or something.
laugh.gif
Big East is BCS conference only by name.And maybe UVA isn't a bowl school this year, but I went to that game and TCU was just
eek.gif
on defense. Like, UVA couldn't move the ball more than 3yards at any point in the first 3 quarters. And that's still a D1 football team that regularly produces NFL first rounders and is coached by a former NFLhead coach.

uva sux!!! TCU TOP 5 DEFENSE CAUSE THEY IN THE F#^@&G MOUNTAIN WEST CONFERENCE!. CINCINNATI WENT TO OREGON AND OREGON STATE COULDNT MOVE BALL ONCINCINNATI. AND OREGON STATE PUT 500 YARDS ON USC

Mountain West: TCU, BYU, Utah and a bunch of garbage teams.

Big East: Cincy, WV, Pitt and a bunch of garbage teams. You can't ignore the fact that Rutgets, USF, UConn, Louisville and Syracuse are all in yourconference. Stop acting like it's anything close to ACC/SEC/Big Ten/Pac-10/Big12. It's not.

Honestly if TCU played Cincy right now the Vegas line would be TCU -10.

big10 - ohio state thats it.... acc vatech. miami thats it(gatech is overrated) .....big12 texas thats it(this year).... sec florida,alabama thats it (thisyear) Pac10 is the strongest conference this year with oregon,oregonst,usc,stanford.... followed by the big east .... WTS YOUR POINT. THE TOP CONFERENCES AREDOWN THIS YEAR. THE MOST COMPETITIVE(this year)WAS PAC10 AND BIGEAST)

What yall mean deserves it! for going undefeated in the Mountain West? the only way they deserve it is at the end of the season there arent 2 UNDEFEATED bcs teams....and cincinnati is in the bcs
Bro your acting like the BIG East is this Elite conference
roll.gif
.. Don't let the title BCS actually fool you.. TCU Has flat out spanked everyone, except for Clemson.. But went into Clemson and won that game. Idon't care if they were in the Mountain West, East, South. But, watch CINCY jump TCU just b/c of This sub par ranked team in Pitts.
eyes.gif

Edit

WTS YOUR POINT. THE TOP CONFERENCES ARE DOWN THIS YEAR. THE MOST COMPETITIVE(this year)WAS PAC10 AND BIGEAST)
Man I want to stoneface you so bad.. But, this is just down right wth... Big Ten > Big East, SEC > Big East, ACC > Big East ..

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Big East: Cincy, WV, Pitt and a bunch of garbage teams. You can't ignore the fact that Rutgets, USF, UConn, Louisville and Syracuse are all in your conference. Stop acting like it's anything close to ACC/SEC/Big Ten/Pac-10/Big12. It's not.

You saying Rutgers like they are trash. South Florida for the last few years has made top 25 appearances but they get that second half hangover.UConn had a bad year this year. SU and Louisville suck. Stop saying that the Big East conference is just a BCS conference by name. Any conference wouldstruggle if 3 of the premier teams defected.

[table][tr][td]TEAM[/td] [td]CONF[/td] [td]OVERALL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]* - Cincinnati[/td] [td]6-0[/td] [td]11-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]* - Pittsburgh[/td] [td]5-1[/td] [td]9-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]* - West Virginia[/td] [td]4-2[/td] [td]8-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]* - Rutgers[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [td]8-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]* - South Florida[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [td]7-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]* - Connecticut[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]6-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]x - Louisville[/td] [td]1-6[/td] [td]4-8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]x - Syracuse[/td] [td]1-6[/td] [td]4-8[/td] [/tr][/table]
With the exception of the last two I fail to see your argument that the Big East is not a BCS conference. UConn should be 7-4 right now.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Big East: Cincy, WV, Pitt and a bunch of garbage teams. You can't ignore the fact that Rutgets, USF, UConn, Louisville and Syracuse are all in your conference. Stop acting like it's anything close to ACC/SEC/Big Ten/Pac-10/Big12. It's not.

You saying Rutgers like they are trash. South Florida for the last few years has made top 25 appearances but they get that second half hangover. UConn had a bad year this year. SU and Louisville suck. Stop saying that the Big East conference is just a BCS conference by name. Any conference would struggle if 3 of the premier teams defected.

[table][tr][td]TEAM[/td] [td]CONF[/td] [td]OVERALL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]* - Cincinnati[/td] [td]6-0[/td] [td]11-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]* - Pittsburgh[/td] [td]5-1[/td] [td]9-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]* - West Virginia[/td] [td]4-2[/td] [td]8-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]* - Rutgers[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [td]8-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]* - South Florida[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [td]7-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]* - Connecticut[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]6-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]x - Louisville[/td] [td]1-6[/td] [td]4-8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]x - Syracuse[/td] [td]1-6[/td] [td]4-8[/td] [/tr][/table]
With the exception of the last two I fail to see your argument that the Big East is not a BCS conference. UConn should be 7-4 right now.
But, But , Rutgers Lost to Syracuse. That's just blouses for their resume
laugh.gif

Stop saying that the Big East conference is just a BCS conference by name. Any conference would struggle if 3 of the premier teams defected.
The Big East is trash. There is a reason they had no teams in the preseason Top 25, while the Mountain West had 3.

I think TCU would roll right over Cinci. TCU has the better win than Cinci does with beating #14 BYU on the road in a blowout. Pitt would have helped Cincialot but since they lost last week it took some of the shine off this game. TCU has a top 10 offense and defense plus the special teams are clicking on allcylinders. Ive watched both teams, Cinci has a good offense but not something TCU cant stop. The Frogs held Texas Tech's offense to 3 points back in 06.They can shut down the best of them. The question would come, can the Bearcats stop TCU's offense? and I would say not even close.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Stop saying that the Big East conference is just a BCS conference by name. Any conference would struggle if 3 of the premier teams defected.
The Big East is trash. There is a reason they had no teams in the preseason Top 25, while the Mountain West had 3.

I think TCU would roll right over Cinci. TCU has the better win than Cinci does with beating #14 BYU on the road in a blowout. Pitt would have helped Cinci alot but since they lost last week it took some of the shine off this game. TCU has a top 10 offense and defense plus the special teams are clicking on all cylinders. Ive watched both teams, Cinci has a good offense but not something TCU cant stop. The Frogs held Texas Tech's offense to 3 points back in 06. They can shut down the best of them. The question would come, can the Bearcats stop TCU's offense? and I would say not even close.
*yawn* You're never objective. You're a homer. So preseason polls actually mean something? If you're going by that assumption thenthey'll have teams in the top 25 next year as well.

I gotta ride with TCU on this one. I think Cincy would get tO$U treatment from the Gators or the Tide as of right now.

If they beat Pitt convincingly (say 17+), that might change my opinion a lil bit.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HalfwayCROOK

laugh.gif

They wouldn't "roll" over Cinci at all.
I would LOVE for TCU to play Cinci in a BCS bowl. Bearcats wouldnt stand a chance.

I'm pretty sure TCU can beat any team in the country including UF, Bama, and Texas simply because their speed and defense. Cincy on the other hand MAY beable to score, but against those elite defenses I'm not positive they will. But the Bearcats for damn sure won't stop anybody when they're on D.

TCU should get the title shot if Texas is upset this weekend.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I'm pretty sure TCU can beat any team in the country including UF, Bama, and Texas simply because their speed and defense. Cincy on the other hand MAY be able to score, but against those elite defenses I'm not positive they will. But the Bearcats for damn sure won't stop anybody when they're on D.

TCU should get the title shot if Texas is upset this weekend.
Yup. Utah has been in the Fiesta and Sugar bowls in recent years, they won both. One of them against a Big East team. That "Big East is aBCS Conference" theory don't mean jack %$#+.

And it doesn't help OP's argument that Cincy made their first BCS bowl game appearance last year and came out shook against Va Tech.

On a sidenote OP you need to change the thread title to "Tell me why TCU deserves a NC bid over Cincy" because clearly you're asking forpeople's opinion but then telling them they're wrong when they give it to you.

Back
Top Bottom