WHO ON NIKETALK IS A DEDICATED 56K USER

smh.gif
laugh.gif
if you are. Verizon high speed ftw
pimp.gif

Use to be, but since I've upgraded to cable never looked back. Dial-up is too damn slow.

I've been on Dial-up for the last week since Verizon cancelled my phone lines by accident and then had to give me a new number which took a week and a halfto supposedly make the new number compatible. So I had dial-up as a temporary connection and was it oh so slow. I couldn't evene enter most NT post withsingle pictures in it because it literally took 5 minutes to load up. I really feel bad for anyone who still has dial-up.

LMAO!!!!! Whats is wrong with the OP, you got that netzero with speed boost huh. Pulling down that blazing 256k!! I remember a Netzero telemarketer trying toget me to switch from verizon to netzero.

Speed boost with 3G for blazing fast internet downloads.

isnt it as cheap as dsl? or is that what verizon wants us to think.

Yep, there is absolutely no reason to still be on 56k except if you live in the sticks and can't get anything else.

Even 256k "broadband" is really cheap - and some companies still offer a really cheap option for light users.

My office was on 512k until recently - when I called them and got it up to 2Mb for like 50c a month more.

im stealing someone elses wireless, sometimes it feels like im on 56k more or less
mad.gif

be downloadin mad movies tho lol.

i hanvt been on 56k in years. why would somebody who uses the pc even still have that? hell my blackberry is faster then 56k.

Back
Top Bottom