Who On NT ISN'T a Drug Dealer?

After reading the "if Jesus paying Lebron, im paying Dwayne Wade" thread i am also convinced a lot of Nters move that white
laugh.gif

cept for that one dude who mentioned Donnie Walsh

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

I'm gonna let you slide cause your a raider fan like mysel

with that said I hope your doing this for the lulz and aren't serious

moreover no real drug dealer would ever brag about or admit to being one yet alone be posting on a message board at all
Too much money to be made over sitting at a computer talking about should I wife this broad that burnt me..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yancancook90

After reading the "if Jesus paying Lebron, im paying Dwayne Wade" thread i am also convinced a lot of Nters move that white
laugh.gif

cept for that one dude who mentioned Donnie Walsh

Not quite.

I'm willing to bet that most of these "drug dealers" are just people who listen to too much rap music.

I believe there are a few pharmacists on this site. Other than that, there are no drug dealers to be found.
eyes.gif

i'm not going to lie i would have done it in my earlier years but i didnt. i kinda regret it and im kinda glad i didnt at the same time.

I used to about a year ago. It's hard not to when you know people who'll buy a elbow for 2400. Crazy fast money.

Stopped though, because I'm trying to get a security clearance after I graduate.

Back
Top Bottom