WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

good to see so many original niketalkers in here. It's crazy that I've been here nearly 11 years......to think some of us really grew up on this message board.

I'll never forget Jersey-Joe posting pictures of the black and orange flightposites......to this day my holy grail.

A lot of us certainly shared some fantastic times, but as others have said.....eventually you get older and tend to stop feeding the crack habit as much as you used to.

I wonder if we should have a WATN( Where are they now post) for us older individuals?

good to see so many original niketalkers in here. It's crazy that I've been here nearly 11 years......to think some of us really grew up on this message board.

I'll never forget Jersey-Joe posting pictures of the black and orange flightposites......to this day my holy grail.

A lot of us certainly shared some fantastic times, but as others have said.....eventually you get older and tend to stop feeding the crack habit as much as you used to.

I wonder if we should have a WATN( Where are they now post) for us older individuals?

and ekin's around! he just underground like many
tired.gif

So have many, I see alotta OG members on the first page already though.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by RawSheed

what happened to the guy that went with the ebay user name "Elmo Sux?" I remember the last post was him selling some fake militaries or something like that
laugh.gif
my dude slangin pizza now
pimp.gif
What happened to Nelson? I miss his Uncle Phil avy

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by RawSheed

what happened to the guy that went with the ebay user name "Elmo Sux?" I remember the last post was him selling some fake militaries or something like that
laugh.gif
my dude slangin pizza now
pimp.gif
What happened to Nelson? I miss his Uncle Phil avy

not all that long ago but i kinda mis cam nelsons cars in the street or something like that,, usually a bunch of donks with a few others mixed in...

not all that long ago but i kinda mis cam nelsons cars in the street or something like that,, usually a bunch of donks with a few others mixed in...

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Lots of good memories in here, anyone remember BabyJordan0312????
I think he got banned or I might confuse him with BabyDill or something like that.
My bad, was BabyDill the one with the hook up in a factory that got random stuff stitched on the J's and sold them as PEs or something?

Names I remember was:
160jordansdeep
Goldenarmz97?
Kingcrop

and a few more..

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Lots of good memories in here, anyone remember BabyJordan0312????
I think he got banned or I might confuse him with BabyDill or something like that.
My bad, was BabyDill the one with the hook up in a factory that got random stuff stitched on the J's and sold them as PEs or something?

Names I remember was:
160jordansdeep
Goldenarmz97?
Kingcrop

and a few more..

candace = s0lestarr
pimp.gif

she was really cool knew a lot about sneakers and had a lot of vintage heat. does she still post on nt?

candace = s0lestarr
pimp.gif

she was really cool knew a lot about sneakers and had a lot of vintage heat. does she still post on nt?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Danny Almonte coming in and naming a bunch of people that regularly post in general...

C'MON MAN!
 come on bruh cut me some slack i havent been here in a minute

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Danny Almonte coming in and naming a bunch of people that regularly post in general...

C'MON MAN!
 come on bruh cut me some slack i havent been here in a minute

If anyone is wondering about muscle68, he's now MMA personality Ryan Loco and constantly rubs elbows with everybody in the MMA industry.

From his affiliation with Triumph United, Fight! Magazine, HeavyMMA, to now Jaco Clothing, and just being totally awesome, he's out there. Constantly.

He's essentially my hero.

If anyone is wondering about muscle68, he's now MMA personality Ryan Loco and constantly rubs elbows with everybody in the MMA industry.

From his affiliation with Triumph United, Fight! Magazine, HeavyMMA, to now Jaco Clothing, and just being totally awesome, he's out there. Constantly.

He's essentially my hero.

What happened to the guy that one of the sickest collections of Jordans? He wore like size 13 and was an owner of a gym or something like that.
I remember he posted one time weekly all the Jordans he had from 1-18.

Jay Jones? Yea dudes collection was crazy. You guys have good memory, I hardly remember anyone posted. I've always been the quiet NTer, just watching and laughing at NT history goin down...

I remember him back in 03 when I joined. He came thru wit
The
xVII pics! When MJ was in his last year!

What happened to the guy that one of the sickest collections of Jordans? He wore like size 13 and was an owner of a gym or something like that.
I remember he posted one time weekly all the Jordans he had from 1-18.

Jay Jones? Yea dudes collection was crazy. You guys have good memory, I hardly remember anyone posted. I've always been the quiet NTer, just watching and laughing at NT history goin down...

Back
Top Bottom