WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

I remember him back in 03 when I joined. He came thru wit
The
xVII pics! When MJ was in his last year!

My LV Heads, ellaesco & ekin702. . .
eek.gif
  Thought I was the only one still lurkn'.  It's hard to shake this spot, but I grew up in these parts.  NT still gets love from your boy. . . .     

Like my dude Bastitch, older now(38), oldest daughter graduated from UNLV, & settled in to Family Life.  But it's good to see those I used to chat it up with chime in every now & then.

Yo Panarican, I still got those airbrush shirts you did for me back in '02, Nas- Illmatic(T-Shirt), Brand Nubian - All for One(Long Sleeve Tee), & ATCQ - Low End Theory(Black Hoody).  
glasses.gif

I'm glad to see names that's still alive & kickn', tetsujin23 & all the rest. 

Stay Live & Kickin'. . Forever an NTer.

My LV Heads, ellaesco & ekin702. . .
eek.gif
  Thought I was the only one still lurkn'.  It's hard to shake this spot, but I grew up in these parts.  NT still gets love from your boy. . . .     

Like my dude Bastitch, older now(38), oldest daughter graduated from UNLV, & settled in to Family Life.  But it's good to see those I used to chat it up with chime in every now & then.

Yo Panarican, I still got those airbrush shirts you did for me back in '02, Nas- Illmatic(T-Shirt), Brand Nubian - All for One(Long Sleeve Tee), & ATCQ - Low End Theory(Black Hoody).  
glasses.gif

I'm glad to see names that's still alive & kickn', tetsujin23 & all the rest. 

Stay Live & Kickin'. . Forever an NTer.

We need "stockroom" pics.
Dust off your old hard drives...

Heres to the days I miss, from 02 till infinity.

Who remembers white cement 3's for $100 at outlets?

DO NOT QUOTE PICS.

white-grape-jordan-v-sneakers-stockroom.jpg

white-cement-grey-iii-jordans-stockroom.jpg

white-carolina-blue-air-jordan-xi-stockroom.jpg

space-jam-air-jordan-xi-stockroom.jpg

black-green-air-jordan-xiii-green-stockroom.jpg

243ru61.jpg

DO NOT QUOTE PICS.

white-grape-jordan-v-sneakers-stockroom.jpg

white-cement-grey-iii-jordans-stockroom.jpg

white-carolina-blue-air-jordan-xi-stockroom.jpg

space-jam-air-jordan-xi-stockroom.jpg

black-green-air-jordan-xiii-green-stockroom.jpg

243ru61.jpg

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

What happened to the guy that one of the sickest collections of Jordans? He wore like size 13 and was an owner of a gym or something like that.
I remember he posted one time weekly all the Jordans he had from 1-18.

Jay Jones? Yea dudes collection was crazy. You guys have good memory, I hardly remember anyone posted. I've always been the quiet NTer, just watching and laughing at NT history goin down...

Im very far from an OG but I think Jay Jones still posts from time to time in Sneaker Showcase. He runs an Ebay shop right? Might have been an old thread tbh.
Learning about NT history is always cool.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

What happened to the guy that one of the sickest collections of Jordans? He wore like size 13 and was an owner of a gym or something like that.
I remember he posted one time weekly all the Jordans he had from 1-18.

Jay Jones? Yea dudes collection was crazy. You guys have good memory, I hardly remember anyone posted. I've always been the quiet NTer, just watching and laughing at NT history goin down...

Im very far from an OG but I think Jay Jones still posts from time to time in Sneaker Showcase. He runs an Ebay shop right? Might have been an old thread tbh.
Learning about NT history is always cool.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

DO NOT QUOTE PICS.

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

WHOA! Taking me back with those pics!!!!!!!!! 

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

DO NOT QUOTE PICS.

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

WHOA! Taking me back with those pics!!!!!!!!! 

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

In all seriousness....

Seeing ALL of these OG and throwback names is really making me feel nostalgic.

The early 2000's on NT were such a great time. Things were different back then....

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

In all seriousness....

Seeing ALL of these OG and throwback names is really making me feel nostalgic.

The early 2000's on NT were such a great time. Things were different back then....

Originally Posted by airmag15

Originally Posted by DaShoeKid23

Yeah I feel like a few things started to happen to make the OGs stop posting...................Oversaturation, Nike getting wise to us as a group and milking every penny, "collecting" becoming more mainstream and "being a sneakerhead" became the thing to do....all contributed to the "OGs" of niketalk posting less frequently.......At the end of the day though you really cant get mad because it was those same people who sort of created this "sneakerhead" culture and brought it to the masses via the evolution of technology and the internet.  The so called "Love" and "Passion" for most has dwindled down and although, still there, cant really relate to the newer generation of "Fakes" beings pumped out by the once sacred Nike.........Change and growth is a constant part of life and is necassary for survival........Sorry for the rant just some random thoughts..............
QFT.

Truth be told!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmag15

Originally Posted by DaShoeKid23

Yeah I feel like a few things started to happen to make the OGs stop posting...................Oversaturation, Nike getting wise to us as a group and milking every penny, "collecting" becoming more mainstream and "being a sneakerhead" became the thing to do....all contributed to the "OGs" of niketalk posting less frequently.......At the end of the day though you really cant get mad because it was those same people who sort of created this "sneakerhead" culture and brought it to the masses via the evolution of technology and the internet.  The so called "Love" and "Passion" for most has dwindled down and although, still there, cant really relate to the newer generation of "Fakes" beings pumped out by the once sacred Nike.........Change and growth is a constant part of life and is necassary for survival........Sorry for the rant just some random thoughts..............
QFT.

Truth be told!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Whatever happened to Jman?!?! My man was postin heat
pimp.gif
on WDYWT while simply sittin on the chair w/ stonfaced status, damn his pictures
tired.gif
, always appreciated....Niketalk'n since 01......
ah man i used to love those pics. always the same pose, but he always had some heat.

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Whatever happened to Jman?!?! My man was postin heat
pimp.gif
on WDYWT while simply sittin on the chair w/ stonfaced status, damn his pictures
tired.gif
, always appreciated....Niketalk'n since 01......
ah man i used to love those pics. always the same pose, but he always had some heat.

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Originally Posted by wanksta23

But seriously though........where is LOVETHEXIV??????
wasn't he a fraud?
laugh.gif
Yea he FRAUDed me for some Stealth XX's.. and was exposed on here by me, but I never got a chance to read the thread.....

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
13d26f663e815e5d93244295d01f763ce6b8ac2e_r.jpg

I need to see this thread again.  He got done dirty
roll.gif

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by wanksta23

But seriously though........where is LOVETHEXIV??????
wasn't he a fraud?
laugh.gif
Yea he FRAUDed me for some Stealth XX's.. and was exposed on here by me, but I never got a chance to read the thread.....

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
13d26f663e815e5d93244295d01f763ce6b8ac2e_r.jpg

I need to see this thread again.  He got done dirty
roll.gif

Too many releases + growing up (different responsibilites) = good bye kicks. I still buy here and there, and have been on a Kobe kick lately.
One of the best things about this community was, meeting tons of diverse people I'd never have any similarities with.
I can't believe at one point, I had almost every SB, every Jordan, every QS release etc. 
I've been slowly whittling away some of the kicks amassed over the last 10 years.  Some have been retro'd, or even re-retro'd.
ohwell.gif

Too many releases + growing up (different responsibilites) = good bye kicks. I still buy here and there, and have been on a Kobe kick lately.
One of the best things about this community was, meeting tons of diverse people I'd never have any similarities with.
I can't believe at one point, I had almost every SB, every Jordan, every QS release etc. 
I've been slowly whittling away some of the kicks amassed over the last 10 years.  Some have been retro'd, or even re-retro'd.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

LovetheXIV was NY GIANTS 11 or something like that.

Dude used to get folks heated with his circle pics. 
laugh.gif

He never grew out of his persona, and never grew out of the Jordan Forum.

I'm actually glad the Jordan Forum fell off, would've never really spent time in General and S&T.  I still go into the JB Forum, but it's tough. 

It's like an episode of :

2258219755_57b44d7357_o.jpg

I don't think the JB forum will ever be like it was in it's prime since this board has expanded so much.

Been lurking since 2001, looking for Concords, got my first account in '04.  Banned in '06 by JRose
laugh.gif

I used to live in the Jordan forum.  It fell off the same time the shoes did.  The debates and arguments were crazy though.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

LovetheXIV was NY GIANTS 11 or something like that.

Dude used to get folks heated with his circle pics. 
laugh.gif

He never grew out of his persona, and never grew out of the Jordan Forum.

I'm actually glad the Jordan Forum fell off, would've never really spent time in General and S&T.  I still go into the JB Forum, but it's tough. 

It's like an episode of :

2258219755_57b44d7357_o.jpg

I don't think the JB forum will ever be like it was in it's prime since this board has expanded so much.

Been lurking since 2001, looking for Concords, got my first account in '04.  Banned in '06 by JRose
laugh.gif

I used to live in the Jordan forum.  It fell off the same time the shoes did.  The debates and arguments were crazy though.

Back
Top Bottom