WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

eek.gif
 @ EKIN702 and other NT vet posters in here.
I remember lurking NT, 2 3 years before officially signing up to become a member. I wasn't apart of the OG crowd or attended any of the summits but the sneaker info and General Forum's onslaught of humor is what got me interested and latched onto NT.

hell yea...  this thread took me back
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good times!

I loved EKIN's post we all go nuts when the BRB
wink.gif
would get posted.

remember when the niketalk banner would take you to a page with pics of the white/red, white/carolina XI low's and a few other shoes
pimp.gif

back in 96-99 you instantly became the man at school with a new copy of Eastbay or a Slam just so everyone could see the new shoes.

Edit wheres SLAMed? does Russ ever come back on NT anymore?

good times!

I loved EKIN's post we all go nuts when the BRB
wink.gif
would get posted.

remember when the niketalk banner would take you to a page with pics of the white/red, white/carolina XI low's and a few other shoes
pimp.gif

back in 96-99 you instantly became the man at school with a new copy of Eastbay or a Slam just so everyone could see the new shoes.

Edit wheres SLAMed? does Russ ever come back on NT anymore?

Great post. I was around back in the earlier 2000's as "seeko7" and "SeekoGT"

Rapid releases and the downfall of quality was definitely a reason to make me drop out... On top of other responsibilities I have to take care of. Peace to the old schoolers.

Great post. I was around back in the earlier 2000's as "seeko7" and "SeekoGT"

Rapid releases and the downfall of quality was definitely a reason to make me drop out... On top of other responsibilities I have to take care of. Peace to the old schoolers.

Originally Posted by JayFabulouz

This right here was worth me logging back in. I just need to say thank you for making NT so special to so many people so many years ago.

eek.gif
@ how long you've been around, and your post count. I thought I was lerking/not weighing in on topics
nerd.gif

I remember those days as well with him leaking stuff. That was a blast. When I was younger I didn't have the means to get a lot of these shoes, but just the thrill of seeing the latest shoes before anyone around me, and most other people was totally worth it. Whatever issue of SLAM that first mentioned this site(could have swore it was KICKS actually with Jordan on the cover) was when I first started visiting this board. All through that time clear past high school was 56k dial up. That was also when Napster and Winamp was hitting hard downloading albums, leaving the computer run mostly all night...Now I'm rambling. hahaha

Glad to see you're still around EKIN702.
pimp.gif
I wish you safety whenever you are overseas protecting us. Thanks for all your service.

Originally Posted by JayFabulouz

This right here was worth me logging back in. I just need to say thank you for making NT so special to so many people so many years ago.

eek.gif
@ how long you've been around, and your post count. I thought I was lerking/not weighing in on topics
nerd.gif

I remember those days as well with him leaking stuff. That was a blast. When I was younger I didn't have the means to get a lot of these shoes, but just the thrill of seeing the latest shoes before anyone around me, and most other people was totally worth it. Whatever issue of SLAM that first mentioned this site(could have swore it was KICKS actually with Jordan on the cover) was when I first started visiting this board. All through that time clear past high school was 56k dial up. That was also when Napster and Winamp was hitting hard downloading albums, leaving the computer run mostly all night...Now I'm rambling. hahaha

Glad to see you're still around EKIN702.
pimp.gif
I wish you safety whenever you are overseas protecting us. Thanks for all your service.

Maaan, this post brought back hella memories
eek.gif

Ekin always held it down wit the exclusives.   I used to sprint to the computer just waiting for the next pics.  I would print the pics out and take em to school to show the exclusives to the homie Stan...he was the only other kid I knew in the sneaker game like myself and we were only in elementary school 
laugh.gif
.  It's a lot of things I miss from back then.  I miss Kicksology too, and all the dope %%$ reviews.  

And I still miss my old username
frown.gif
, but it's all good.  I remember being 12 when I first officially signed up for NT, and ezboard wanted you to be 13 to register for an account.  So I bumped my birth date to 1987 and became Shoelova13 instead 
laugh.gif

Good times 
pimp.gif

Maaan, this post brought back hella memories
eek.gif

Ekin always held it down wit the exclusives.   I used to sprint to the computer just waiting for the next pics.  I would print the pics out and take em to school to show the exclusives to the homie Stan...he was the only other kid I knew in the sneaker game like myself and we were only in elementary school 
laugh.gif
.  It's a lot of things I miss from back then.  I miss Kicksology too, and all the dope %%$ reviews.  

And I still miss my old username
frown.gif
, but it's all good.  I remember being 12 when I first officially signed up for NT, and ezboard wanted you to be 13 to register for an account.  So I bumped my birth date to 1987 and became Shoelova13 instead 
laugh.gif

Good times 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 EKIN posting out the blue like it's nothing.

I've been around 10 years  (Joined the day the Concords retroed) 
eek.gif

I was a senior in HS when I first joined and now 4.5 years out of college. 
laugh.gif

Don't see myself leaving anytime soon. 

pimp.gif
 EKIN posting out the blue like it's nothing.

I've been around 10 years  (Joined the day the Concords retroed) 
eek.gif

I was a senior in HS when I first joined and now 4.5 years out of college. 
laugh.gif

Don't see myself leaving anytime soon. 

MethodMan Did something happen with Nick and Alex at Nike?

SIDENOTE: I've always wanted to see a pic of what MethodMan really looks like, his  age and real name.

MethodMan Did something happen with Nick and Alex at Nike?

SIDENOTE: I've always wanted to see a pic of what MethodMan really looks like, his  age and real name.

"All this demand for banned screen names... we've been going about this fund-raising thing all wrong.  Instead of New Era fitteds I should just lease banned accounts. "--Meth
I say everyone in this thread should have FIRST DIBS on NT New Fitted 
smokin.gif

"All this demand for banned screen names... we've been going about this fund-raising thing all wrong.  Instead of New Era fitteds I should just lease banned accounts. "--Meth
I say everyone in this thread should have FIRST DIBS on NT New Fitted 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom