WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

This thread is the definition of a throwback. I saw the title and knew there would be lots of names I haven't seen in years. I miss the days when I used to chop it up with BIG FAME ONE (R.IP), premo55, menace5star and QueensFinest. Thanks for the trip down memory lane fellas. One Love

Not being able to know what these memories are like FTL  I'm digging this thread though.
Maybe 10-15 years from now, I can have a moment like the one you guys are having now.

smokin.gif

Not being able to know what these memories are like FTL  I'm digging this thread though.
Maybe 10-15 years from now, I can have a moment like the one you guys are having now.

smokin.gif

Whatever happen to platinumgold24k and retiredjordans? They used to post some sick PE's and OG's. Here some of ones I saved and pics from other NT'ers. Anyone remembers these pics?

Whatever happen to platinumgold24k and retiredjordans? They used to post some sick PE's and OG's. Here some of ones I saved and pics from other NT'ers. Anyone remembers these pics?

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

smokin.gif

You will have your time when you can reflect back on this moment being on Niketalk.. your making it rightnow! just keep browsing NT.. back in the day of early Niketalk, I was on This thread because of my love for kicks.. I never thought once I'd look back at that particular point in time n consider It classic Niketalk. The love for kicks made niketalk an online family for me.. this kinda thread is sorta like a mini reunion. I don't post as much as I use too because getting older has its priorities. I'm sure a lot of the of nt'ers feel the same way.

smokin.gif

You will have your time when you can reflect back on this moment being on Niketalk.. your making it rightnow! just keep browsing NT.. back in the day of early Niketalk, I was on This thread because of my love for kicks.. I never thought once I'd look back at that particular point in time n consider It classic Niketalk. The love for kicks made niketalk an online family for me.. this kinda thread is sorta like a mini reunion. I don't post as much as I use too because getting older has its priorities. I'm sure a lot of the of nt'ers feel the same way.

Originally Posted by waverder

smokin.gif

pimp.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by waverder

smokin.gif

pimp.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

Originally Posted by VirgilMalloy

Man, this thread takes me back. I (old username = galen) signed up here in 2000 and posted a lot from 2000-2004.

I was trying to remember why I eventually got banned, I think it was for getting into it with FR3SH with our back and forth Cal/Tennessee trolling. Too bad they both suck now :/

PS - Can I have my old name back?
wink.gif

LMAOOOO GALEN. i remember you in sports and training. you paypal'd bastitch or dirty money over a bet with fresh or something and he didnt pay. when you got banned hella people were like good riddance. hahaha.

and for you OG's asking about jrose. he got banned for being racist or something.

I remember standing behind bastitch in line for the melo 2's at niketown SF.  i posted about my experience and described the dude in front of me and he hits me with a
nerd.gif

who's the little white chick in the pics up there? the only females i remember from back then were menacestar and bana.

the pic of the white 11's on the stairs is a really distinct picture for me from back in the day for some reason.

What was the SN of the guy who did the kicksology reviews again?  I remember the ultraflight review made me buy the shoes. haha damn were those reviews on point.

Wasn't it Dr. Kicksology or sth? They need to bring that website back. It was THEE dopest. Had me drooling over basketball shoes all day.

Niketalk and my love for sneakers made me want to get into Industrial Design and eventually design shoes for Nike. I never made it, but seeing ALPHAPROJECT make it was amazing.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

Originally Posted by VirgilMalloy

Man, this thread takes me back. I (old username = galen) signed up here in 2000 and posted a lot from 2000-2004.

I was trying to remember why I eventually got banned, I think it was for getting into it with FR3SH with our back and forth Cal/Tennessee trolling. Too bad they both suck now :/

PS - Can I have my old name back?
wink.gif

LMAOOOO GALEN. i remember you in sports and training. you paypal'd bastitch or dirty money over a bet with fresh or something and he didnt pay. when you got banned hella people were like good riddance. hahaha.

and for you OG's asking about jrose. he got banned for being racist or something.

I remember standing behind bastitch in line for the melo 2's at niketown SF.  i posted about my experience and described the dude in front of me and he hits me with a
nerd.gif

who's the little white chick in the pics up there? the only females i remember from back then were menacestar and bana.

the pic of the white 11's on the stairs is a really distinct picture for me from back in the day for some reason.

What was the SN of the guy who did the kicksology reviews again?  I remember the ultraflight review made me buy the shoes. haha damn were those reviews on point.

Wasn't it Dr. Kicksology or sth? They need to bring that website back. It was THEE dopest. Had me drooling over basketball shoes all day.

Niketalk and my love for sneakers made me want to get into Industrial Design and eventually design shoes for Nike. I never made it, but seeing ALPHAPROJECT make it was amazing.

Back then there mustve been a dozen NTers with a Jordan tattoo.

Who was the guy that hired sesame street characters for their kids bday? He posted pics of the bday party
laugh.gif

I remember wanting to cop a Knicks Sprewell jersey cuz Jay-Z was wearing it in his music vid.
Alot of us wore Sean John, Rocawear and Iceberg heavy.

Back then there mustve been a dozen NTers with a Jordan tattoo.

Who was the guy that hired sesame street characters for their kids bday? He posted pics of the bday party
laugh.gif

I remember wanting to cop a Knicks Sprewell jersey cuz Jay-Z was wearing it in his music vid.
Alot of us wore Sean John, Rocawear and Iceberg heavy.

Back
Top Bottom