WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

who was that dewd who posted his shoe designs on here and was eventually picked up by FILA?? What is he up to? Still designing?

who was that dewd who posted his shoe designs on here and was eventually picked up by FILA?? What is he up to? Still designing?

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Back then there mustve been a dozen NTers with a Jordan tattoo.

Who was the guy that hired sesame street characters for their kids bday? He posted pics of the bday party
laugh.gif

I remember wanting to cop a Knicks Sprewell jersey cuz Jay-Z was wearing it in his music vid.
Alot of us wore Sean John, Rocawear and Iceberg heavy.
Iceberg haha.....
I used to rock the "Fat Albert" Platinum fubu heavy with my Retro XI's and XIV's....i thought I was doing it back then......

who remembers Air-jordans.com???? That site was the TRUTH....they used to get all their info from Niketalk 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Back then there mustve been a dozen NTers with a Jordan tattoo.

Who was the guy that hired sesame street characters for their kids bday? He posted pics of the bday party
laugh.gif

I remember wanting to cop a Knicks Sprewell jersey cuz Jay-Z was wearing it in his music vid.
Alot of us wore Sean John, Rocawear and Iceberg heavy.
Iceberg haha.....
I used to rock the "Fat Albert" Platinum fubu heavy with my Retro XI's and XIV's....i thought I was doing it back then......

who remembers Air-jordans.com???? That site was the TRUTH....they used to get all their info from Niketalk 
laugh.gif

Damn this thread brings back so many memories....I've been a member since 02 (I think my current SN is from 03) and was lurking since 01 so I remember coming on here and seeing the pictures and info on the new releases that EKIN and other members would post. I was 14/15 back then so I'd save up my lunch money and skip lunch for weeks in order to get new kicks. It's hard to believe that I've been coming here for nearly 10 years now. I don't even buy many kicks anymore either but I still come here daily just because I love the site, hopefully I'll be around here for another 10 years.

Damn this thread brings back so many memories....I've been a member since 02 (I think my current SN is from 03) and was lurking since 01 so I remember coming on here and seeing the pictures and info on the new releases that EKIN and other members would post. I was 14/15 back then so I'd save up my lunch money and skip lunch for weeks in order to get new kicks. It's hard to believe that I've been coming here for nearly 10 years now. I don't even buy many kicks anymore either but I still come here daily just because I love the site, hopefully I'll be around here for another 10 years.

Originally Posted by WILLd540

Haha, that would be ALPHAPROJECT, a.k.a Jason Petrie.  I'd say he's still designing.  Seems like he got lured away by Nike, and brought us a couple of decent shoes called the Air Max Lebron VII, and the Lebron 8, among others.
tongue.gif
  As a matter of fact, he's been popping up in the Lebron 8 thread in the Nike forum.

Oh, and Jersey Joe is still operating his sports jersey website.  No more shoes, though.

Peace,
   J

Haha, that would be ALPHAPROJECT, a.k.a Jason Petrie.  I'd say he's still designing.  Seems like he got lured away by Nike, and brought us a couple of decent shoes called the Air Max Lebron VII, and the Lebron 8, among others.
tongue.gif
  As a matter of fact, he's been popping up in the Lebron 8 thread in the Nike forum.

Oh, and Jersey Joe is still operating his sports jersey website.  No more shoes, though.

Peace,
   J

Originally Posted by SlimK4

laugh.gif

yup i use to go there whenever i had the chance lol

Originally Posted by SlimK4

laugh.gif

yup i use to go there whenever i had the chance lol

This is an awesome thread. 
I started lurking '04, joined in '05. Not truly an OG, I don't remember all these names but I do remember some.  Still brings back memories.

This is an awesome thread. 
I started lurking '04, joined in '05. Not truly an OG, I don't remember all these names but I do remember some.  Still brings back memories.

jesus christ this whole post makes my head want to explode because of all the nostalgia

I remember seeing alot of these dudes post when i was just lurking for many years... feels good man.

jesus christ this whole post makes my head want to explode because of all the nostalgia

I remember seeing alot of these dudes post when i was just lurking for many years... feels good man.

alphaproject, jason petrie, he designed the past couple lebrons and other nikes too

alphaproject, jason petrie, he designed the past couple lebrons and other nikes too

That dude Pat had one of the illest collections ever

Yeah, back when owning a beat pair of AJ 1 metallics made you a certified legend he had a couple in new or like new condition - complete with hang tags. 
I remember when he sold it all off.  At the time, it was hard to understand why.  The guy devoted a frightening portion of his time and resources to amassing it, then probably wound up taking pennies on the dollar for it once all was said and done.  It's a lot easier to understand now.
Although Pat was one of our early detractors (he maintained for a few years that our success was simply a matter of being in the right place at the right time), he was a good guy.  I remember he used to show us pictures of him skydiving and we thought he was crazy - not for jumping out of a plane... but for doing it while wearing a pair of original Air Jordan IIs.
What happened to that one older gentleman who loved and collected any Green and White Nikes? I believe his name was something like "______ Hoops". Everytime I look at my forest bb4's i think of him

Orindahoops.  He's been mentioned a couple of other times in this thread already. 
If I remember correctly, Nike asked him to get info on an NT'er and he was willing to do it to move up the latter. So he started asking the mods on NT to give him info about that person and they decline to give them the info.

It's actually worse than that, but I'd rather not get into it.  If all he did was ask, we would've simply said "hell no" and that would've been the end of it.  
 Seems as though the forum has gotten younger over the years

Nah, we're just getting older. 

That dude Pat had one of the illest collections ever

Yeah, back when owning a beat pair of AJ 1 metallics made you a certified legend he had a couple in new or like new condition - complete with hang tags. 
I remember when he sold it all off.  At the time, it was hard to understand why.  The guy devoted a frightening portion of his time and resources to amassing it, then probably wound up taking pennies on the dollar for it once all was said and done.  It's a lot easier to understand now.
Although Pat was one of our early detractors (he maintained for a few years that our success was simply a matter of being in the right place at the right time), he was a good guy.  I remember he used to show us pictures of him skydiving and we thought he was crazy - not for jumping out of a plane... but for doing it while wearing a pair of original Air Jordan IIs.
What happened to that one older gentleman who loved and collected any Green and White Nikes? I believe his name was something like "______ Hoops". Everytime I look at my forest bb4's i think of him

Orindahoops.  He's been mentioned a couple of other times in this thread already. 
If I remember correctly, Nike asked him to get info on an NT'er and he was willing to do it to move up the latter. So he started asking the mods on NT to give him info about that person and they decline to give them the info.

It's actually worse than that, but I'd rather not get into it.  If all he did was ask, we would've simply said "hell no" and that would've been the end of it.  
 Seems as though the forum has gotten younger over the years

Nah, we're just getting older. 

Thanks guys. Jay Jones was the guy I was referring to. I've never entered the Sneakers Showcase forum so IDK if he has posted or not.

Thanks guys. Jay Jones was the guy I was referring to. I've never entered the Sneakers Showcase forum so IDK if he has posted or not.

Damn! Hella OG's up in here.

What ever happened to:

-The picture of Kingcrop wearing his chinchilla with some bball shorts and wheat timbs
laugh.gif

-Other bay area OG's like KVN, JOJO, RetroKid, djmrsulu (fraud)

-The NT chat on sundays
laugh.gif

- Wicked Kickz and his chick

- NT Kings
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom