WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif
Best thread of the year
Docsback, remember when you sent me vanilla coke when it first released
laugh.gif
henz, i still rock those Bulls shorts to this very day. Good times, good memories, thanks NT!

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif
Best thread of the year
Docsback, remember when you sent me vanilla coke when it first released
laugh.gif
henz, i still rock those Bulls shorts to this very day. Good times, good memories, thanks NT!

Originally Posted by Ahh73k

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

If you want to spark up an OG JB forum debate here you go:

296n7yr.jpg

Everyone remember this pic?

nerd.gif
wink.gif
This is when Jordan came back with the Wizards and had his custom white/blue 11's. Everybody thought they were going to release. 

But these were regular Concords. It was the lighting and the reflection of his pants!!
laugh.gif

Attaq

296n7yr.jpg

nerd.gif
wink.gif
This is when Jordan came back with the Wizards and had his custom white/blue 11's. Everybody thought they were going to release. 

But these were regular Concords. It was the lighting and the reflection of his pants!!
laugh.gif

Attaq

Man oh man. When that pic dropped of Mike wearing those "white/blue 11's", we had endless debates in the JB forum over what color they really were. I believe Gentry even came out said those were actually Concords and not some custom white/blue 11's. I'm still confused though. To this day, I find it hard to believe that those were actually Concords.
laugh.gif
. I just don't believe it. I mean it only makes sense that Money would be wearing some white/blue 11's that would match his white/blue uniform.

There was even a guy who had his picture published in a JB magazine and even he had those in his collection (anybody still have that pic?). Maybe they were fakes though. Or maybe Mike really did rock the Concords and the light reflecting off his sweats created an illusion...I can't call it.

Man oh man. When that pic dropped of Mike wearing those "white/blue 11's", we had endless debates in the JB forum over what color they really were. I believe Gentry even came out said those were actually Concords and not some custom white/blue 11's. I'm still confused though. To this day, I find it hard to believe that those were actually Concords.
laugh.gif
. I just don't believe it. I mean it only makes sense that Money would be wearing some white/blue 11's that would match his white/blue uniform.

There was even a guy who had his picture published in a JB magazine and even he had those in his collection (anybody still have that pic?). Maybe they were fakes though. Or maybe Mike really did rock the Concords and the light reflecting off his sweats created an illusion...I can't call it.

who remembers lovetheXIV? he would take pics of his shoes in a huge circle and would have 10+ pairs. think he got caught scamming tho.

who remembers lovetheXIV? he would take pics of his shoes in a huge circle and would have 10+ pairs. think he got caught scamming tho.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

I've been lurking and posting on here since 2004 under a BANNED SN that I wont care to mention.

BUT!

I do remember:
Menace5star
Dizzy & Shortypop & ____ (I forgot dudes' sn but he had some of the illest fits. Apparently Shortypop cheated on Dizzy with ____.)
Wicked Kickz & Candace
Wicked Kickz vs. Sais
Retired Jordans dope %*% collection
Neek and his SUPER SUPER tight jeans that everybody made fun of (turns out he was ahead of the game)
Kerry and his funny stories
The worshipping of EVERYTHING Henzo (dude literally could do no wrong for a good couple of years)
DOM and that chick at the Dodgers game
LRG Skeleton Hoodies and that infamous burning pic of em from Ben
The daily ______ vs. ______ threads on S&T
Daviditz infamous Brazilian story

Theres alot more but I'm having trouble recalling SNs and what not.

This is og?

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

I've been lurking and posting on here since 2004 under a BANNED SN that I wont care to mention.

BUT!

I do remember:
Menace5star
Dizzy & Shortypop & ____ (I forgot dudes' sn but he had some of the illest fits. Apparently Shortypop cheated on Dizzy with ____.)
Wicked Kickz & Candace
Wicked Kickz vs. Sais
Retired Jordans dope %*% collection
Neek and his SUPER SUPER tight jeans that everybody made fun of (turns out he was ahead of the game)
Kerry and his funny stories
The worshipping of EVERYTHING Henzo (dude literally could do no wrong for a good couple of years)
DOM and that chick at the Dodgers game
LRG Skeleton Hoodies and that infamous burning pic of em from Ben
The daily ______ vs. ______ threads on S&T
Daviditz infamous Brazilian story

Theres alot more but I'm having trouble recalling SNs and what not.

This is og?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

Where's glv ? I remember cat used to get roasted all the time, took it like a champ though
pimp.gif
. Those were the days
laugh.gif
roll.gif

He's gettin' buns now.  He stays with white women. 
laugh.gif
  I remember in '03 when the blk/chrome VIII's came out, some people would call them the glv/chrome VIII's.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Can't forget about Premo in the music forum.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

Where's glv ? I remember cat used to get roasted all the time, took it like a champ though
pimp.gif
. Those were the days
laugh.gif
roll.gif

He's gettin' buns now.  He stays with white women. 
laugh.gif
  I remember in '03 when the blk/chrome VIII's came out, some people would call them the glv/chrome VIII's.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Can't forget about Premo in the music forum.

Originally Posted by Attaq

296n7yr.jpg

laugh.gif
^there needs to a be a mythbusters episode to test if that could happen 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Attaq

296n7yr.jpg

laugh.gif
^there needs to a be a mythbusters episode to test if that could happen 
laugh.gif

Wow, some good memories and familiar faces on this thread! What's up everyone who remembers me and happy new year! I remember a time when most of us NT'ers in the Bay knew eachother and would run into eachother on Haight, Serramonte, in the Great Mall, etc. You could literally look at someone's feet and know he/she was an NT'er before everyone and their momma jumped on the bandwagon. As for why some "O.G's" moved on, at least for me, at some point you pretty much cop everything you wanted to cop. I was never one for hype, so I just pretty much wanted to cop what I couldn't afford as a kid. But I still cop every now and then. Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say what up to all the "old" NT'ers that are now in their 30's (or approaching them). I'm actually turning 40 this year, so I guess I'm reppin the ol, old $@! crowd, lol. Happy New Years, y'all!

Back
Top Bottom