WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Wow, some good memories and familiar faces on this thread! What's up everyone who remembers me and happy new year! I remember a time when most of us NT'ers in the Bay knew eachother and would run into eachother on Haight, Serramonte, in the Great Mall, etc. You could literally look at someone's feet and know he/she was an NT'er before everyone and their momma jumped on the bandwagon. As for why some "O.G's" moved on, at least for me, at some point you pretty much cop everything you wanted to cop. I was never one for hype, so I just pretty much wanted to cop what I couldn't afford as a kid. But I still cop every now and then. Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say what up to all the "old" NT'ers that are now in their 30's (or approaching them). I'm actually turning 40 this year, so I guess I'm reppin the ol, old $@! crowd, lol. Happy New Years, y'all!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Attaq

Originally Posted by Ahh73k

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

If you want to spark up an OG JB forum debate here you go:

296n7yr.jpg

Everyone remember this pic?
But these were regular Concords. It was the lighting and the reflection of his pants!!
laugh.gif
^there needs to a be a mythbusters episode to test if that could happen 
laugh.gif
When the concords drop this December, i'd be willing to do a video on this myth
roll.gif

296n7yr.jpg

But these were regular Concords. It was the lighting and the reflection of his pants!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

PS - Can I have my old name back?

All this demand for banned screen names... we've been going about this fund-raising thing all wrong.  Instead of New Era fitteds I should just lease banned accounts.  

I'd pay
tongue.gif

i can believe i remeber most of the names posted in here.

luvkicks sighting
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

PS - Can I have my old name back?

All this demand for banned screen names... we've been going about this fund-raising thing all wrong.  Instead of New Era fitteds I should just lease banned accounts.  

I'd pay
tongue.gif

i can believe i remeber most of the names posted in here.

luvkicks sighting
eek.gif

I remember when King Crop went to Philly Hova's block (after he dared him) and took pics of it. Classic.
laugh.gif

I remember when King Crop went to Philly Hova's block (after he dared him) and took pics of it. Classic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

296n7yr.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I remember around the time that pic surfaced everyone agreed that they were the snakeskin lows.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

296n7yr.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I remember around the time that pic surfaced everyone agreed that they were the snakeskin lows.

I can't lie, I've been wanting to see Cam's saturn for the longest time, an would always peep his threads.

I can't lie, I've been wanting to see Cam's saturn for the longest time, an would always peep his threads.

That is a name we OG members will always remember. I to had no idea what was going on in the General Forum though when EKIN was around, lol.

That is a name we OG members will always remember. I to had no idea what was going on in the General Forum though when EKIN was around, lol.

I've been looking at NT since around 2000. I never post on here but this thread has me nostalgic. I remember RyanKMD's campaigning for Mod status. (dude sent me free DVD's though for simply replying to a thread
pimp.gif
). I remember summer time AIM chats with JRose5, sh0kka, Bastitch and others. I remember this dude Kerry aka Nelson Bros would have THE longest NT names and would always drop some hilarious stories. I remember when Nako XL (and most of NT) used to beast over DJ Bana ji hard. I remember when TLN was THE team, except for Team Platano (que lo que)
pimp.gif
. I remember when Henzo and Fab had the pinwheel NE's and jersey game on smash. I remember the NT diss songs that were made but I forget the member's names. Thanks NT for providing useful info and entertainment over the past decade. Also, does anyone have that pic of GLV from a summit where he looks like a shadow and dude Rob (forget his NT name) in some black AF1's sitting on a rock. I'm from DMV but the NY summit pics and recaps used to be the funniest *%%# ever.

I've been looking at NT since around 2000. I never post on here but this thread has me nostalgic. I remember RyanKMD's campaigning for Mod status. (dude sent me free DVD's though for simply replying to a thread
pimp.gif
). I remember summer time AIM chats with JRose5, sh0kka, Bastitch and others. I remember this dude Kerry aka Nelson Bros would have THE longest NT names and would always drop some hilarious stories. I remember when Nako XL (and most of NT) used to beast over DJ Bana ji hard. I remember when TLN was THE team, except for Team Platano (que lo que)
pimp.gif
. I remember when Henzo and Fab had the pinwheel NE's and jersey game on smash. I remember the NT diss songs that were made but I forget the member's names. Thanks NT for providing useful info and entertainment over the past decade. Also, does anyone have that pic of GLV from a summit where he looks like a shadow and dude Rob (forget his NT name) in some black AF1's sitting on a rock. I'm from DMV but the NY summit pics and recaps used to be the funniest *%%# ever.

I wish I saved all of EKIN's pictures.  Remember when Menace5Star was like the first publicly announced female on NT or something?
By the way, R.I.P Big Fame ONE.

I wish I saved all of EKIN's pictures.  Remember when Menace5Star was like the first publicly announced female on NT or something?
By the way, R.I.P Big Fame ONE.

Back
Top Bottom