WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

pimp.gif
this thread really makes me appreciate NT
Got my account back in middle school and now im almost done university, time well wasted

was it true that Cruz Gangstamonte and Guevara Ghost where the same person?

pimp.gif
this thread really makes me appreciate NT
Got my account back in middle school and now im almost done university, time well wasted

was it true that Cruz Gangstamonte and Guevara Ghost where the same person?

Originally Posted by airmag15

^^^^ A Bathing Chuck Has made an appearance! What up dun!
smokin.gif

ABC! Good catching up on the phone with you the other day Dun.

I remember I said Dun for like one whole summer I spent in LA.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmag15

^^^^ A Bathing Chuck Has made an appearance! What up dun!
smokin.gif

ABC! Good catching up on the phone with you the other day Dun.

I remember I said Dun for like one whole summer I spent in LA.
laugh.gif

I was watchin Certified Gangstas on youtube............

Whatever happened tp skdubbs
Was her gender ever confirmed?
Last I remember she was roastin ol boy that she was cool with.....I forgot his name

I was watchin Certified Gangstas on youtube............

Whatever happened tp skdubbs
Was her gender ever confirmed?
Last I remember she was roastin ol boy that she was cool with.....I forgot his name

i remember him, i remember khlavkash or somethin to that , dude was funny as hell..I would go into general just to find his sarcastic replies..

i remember him, i remember khlavkash or somethin to that , dude was funny as hell..I would go into general just to find his sarcastic replies..

eek.gif
&
happy.gif
at some of the names showin up in here!

what up Gary, i still got those black iii's, thanks again.

dang, this thread takes me back yo.

calling JoeGoblyn........

eek.gif
&
happy.gif

Originally Posted by luvkicks

eek.gif
&
happy.gif

omg...luvkicks...rob (onhollowedground).....and bbbbddddddddddderrrrrrrr rooooolllllll calllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll a bathing chuck!!!! wheres drunkchuck????

omg at these posts!!!

ps carra was here before me im pretty sure
tired.gif

eek.gif
&
happy.gif

omg...luvkicks...rob (onhollowedground).....and bbbbddddddddddderrrrrrrr rooooolllllll calllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll a bathing chuck!!!! wheres drunkchuck????

omg at these posts!!!

tired.gif

Originally Posted by ellaesco

eek.gif
&
happy.gif

omg at these posts!!!

tired.gif

^
laugh.gif

calm%2Bdown%2Bbro.jpg

Originally Posted by ellaesco

eek.gif
&
happy.gif

omg at these posts!!!

tired.gif

^
laugh.gif

calm%2Bdown%2Bbro.jpg

Originally Posted by Bruce Blingsteen

this thread just blew my ******* mind..
eek.gif

I first signed up here back in '02, freshman year of high school, I cant even begin to comprehend all the things that just rocked my brain cells reading this whole thing in the last half hour..

pimp.gif
 to the old days, really cant put it into words...i got chills a couple times reading some of these posts..
embarassed.gif

its like I would remember something, then someone would mention it...like JJ in the shorts/fur/timbs. the new york cats in general used to be straight characters to a midwest kid like me. summits, i remember going up to chicago to see the love truck or whatever jordan called it. met ruffin51, never forget the yellow polo/royal blue jacket to go with his laney Vs..I didnt even have a drivers license back then and im 22 now..
laugh.gif
 I even have this little set of stickers one guy printed out and brought to the even, in the wallet I had back then..

i stopped checkin the site probably 05 or 06 and just signed back up...this made it worth the wait to register. thanks NT. 

PS - what happened to fame one? 
frown.gif
is fame one, big fame?? i cant remember? but fame passed away in a diving accident im pretty sure. carra called me when she found out. or am i just confusing this with someone else from 206?

Originally Posted by Bruce Blingsteen

this thread just blew my ******* mind..
eek.gif

I first signed up here back in '02, freshman year of high school, I cant even begin to comprehend all the things that just rocked my brain cells reading this whole thing in the last half hour..

pimp.gif
 to the old days, really cant put it into words...i got chills a couple times reading some of these posts..
embarassed.gif

its like I would remember something, then someone would mention it...like JJ in the shorts/fur/timbs. the new york cats in general used to be straight characters to a midwest kid like me. summits, i remember going up to chicago to see the love truck or whatever jordan called it. met ruffin51, never forget the yellow polo/royal blue jacket to go with his laney Vs..I didnt even have a drivers license back then and im 22 now..
laugh.gif
 I even have this little set of stickers one guy printed out and brought to the even, in the wallet I had back then..

i stopped checkin the site probably 05 or 06 and just signed back up...this made it worth the wait to register. thanks NT. 

PS - what happened to fame one? 
frown.gif
is fame one, big fame?? i cant remember? but fame passed away in a diving accident im pretty sure. carra called me when she found out. or am i just confusing this with someone else from 206?

^ I thought BFO passed away in something scuba diving related? I may be absolutely wrong, but R.I.P 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom