WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

^ I thought BFO passed away in something scuba diving related? I may be absolutely wrong, but R.I.P 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

^ I thought BFO passed away in something scuba diving related? I may be absolutely wrong, but R.I.P 
tired.gif

ummm that is essentially what i just said; i just left out the word "Scuba" oh no 
nerd.gif

tired.gif

ummm that is essentially what i just said; i just left out the word "Scuba" oh no 
nerd.gif

Was there ever any follow up to that thread titled "Wow" about the dude that was making up fake PEs from different pairs of XI's?

There were tons of old heads in that thread.

Was there ever any follow up to that thread titled "Wow" about the dude that was making up fake PEs from different pairs of XI's?

Idk if anyone remembered, a bunch of dudes including me got scammed by some dude in CALI, it happened to be a 14 yr old slinky asian kid scamming bunch of us and i think KennE and a bunch of niketalkers came over his crib with  bunch of tennis rackets and straight up went to his crib and swarmed his house took pics and everything. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Idk if anyone remembered, a bunch of dudes including me got scammed by some dude in CALI, it happened to be a 14 yr old slinky asian kid scamming bunch of us and i think KennE and a bunch of niketalkers came over his crib with  bunch of tennis rackets and straight up went to his crib and swarmed his house took pics and everything. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by j d0t win

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i remember that. he looked like dirty's little brother if i remember. didn't you slap him and get in the house, snatch a couple shoe boxes and a ps2? haha i remember dude read about the witch hunt forming on NT and tried to apologize but you guys still rolled through 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by j d0t win

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i remember that. he looked like dirty's little brother if i remember. didn't you slap him and get in the house, snatch a couple shoe boxes and a ps2? haha i remember dude read about the witch hunt forming on NT and tried to apologize but you guys still rolled through 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ellaesco

tired.gif

nerd.gif

RIP to my dude. Illest to ever do it.
Vintage: Fame, me, & Air Rev. This must have been like 2003 or something.

Originally Posted by ellaesco

tired.gif

nerd.gif

RIP to my dude. Illest to ever do it.
Vintage: Fame, me, & Air Rev. This must have been like 2003 or something.

Back
Top Bottom