who remembers when Dipset had the streets on Lock

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

those were the days
smh.gif
..now these N's dont even speak amongst themselves....just as quick as throwbacks and jerseys flew by they did as well
tired.gif
Yea its a shame

Yea i remember around 01' my cuzzin from NY came out to visit me in cali
He put me on to Dipset and i was rockin wit em every since
I they seemed to have the streets on lock..i always thought they were gonna blow up
Commercially and keep the movement movin'
But as soon as Tru Life hit Cam wit that eye jammy
the movement officially came to a........

tired.gif

I'll always appreciate them for the run they had. They were honestly the mosty entertaing rap group ever. BUT I don't even listen to anything new theydo though. I don't even check it out to see if I might like it. If Cam were to drop again I'd cop, but that about all...

I remember when Jim Jones scruffy %*% was runnin around in Cam's old songs (Hey Ma) tryin to look cool.
laugh.gif
Everybody should have played their positionand gotten their money together. As the saying goes, there's strength in numbers, but these dudes obviously forgot that.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

4f3152ede789bc201f0a8ffad4a006704c0bd87.jpg

them jackets is sick.

sigh those where the good ol days

But it was more like back in those days NOBODY was messin wit the ROC..but now when you look at it they fell off hard..rocafella aint even relevant nomore

dame & jigga

jigga & cam

cam & jim

smh.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

The Streets, NT and basically every hiphop forum on the net were "movin the movement". Dipset internet fan base was Joe Budden like. Dude's werepullin for em for real.

It all ended somewhere between Purple Haze and Killa Season. Jones just solidified the end of the Dips.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--------------------------

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
But Jim Jones killed the movement, word to Kool-Aid in Jonestown

Never liked him.

Small soldier shoulda just played his position
smh.gif

Does anyone even within the group like each other anymore? Like who's on who's side? They all seem split up and they're just doin their own thing

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

Small soldier shoulda just played his position
smh.gif

Does anyone even within the group like each other anymore? Like who's on who's side? They all seem split up and they're just doin their own thing

money wasnt looking right so he had to make moves....
eyes.gif

Just listened to "Purple Haze" in its entirety.

PIFF.

They don't make em like they used to.

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Originally Posted by HUUUD

Diplomatic Immunity Vol. 1 is a straight up classic and I dont care what anyone says.

pimp.gif

eek.gif
@ this thread. Spring weather = windows down + "I'mReady" and "I Really Mean It" on constant repeat. Just dusted off DI1 off the Ipod and been blastin it for the past 2 days
pimp.gif

In my Dip days, I remember puttin people on to JR back at school. I was hypin son to be the best rapper out
laugh.gif
. D'L'd EVERY mixtape he was on even if it was just some 1:30 secondcrap. Man.. those were the days..

I was heavy on the set in 2004-05 so I never got to see the Movement in its entirety but from what I saw, I was hooked. They were the hardest out.

Back
Top Bottom