Who took the biggest L of 2008???

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

Detroit as a state
38436509453a441c0e15cb3c4f50f3e2e0a968df.gif

Detroit as a state

Really now? But aside from you calling my city a state, I might have to agree with you. The lions suck, pistons suck, our mayor is on his way to jail, its nojobs, everybody broke, we snatching lil kids chains at Plan B, let's not mention "its so cold in the d". Yeah its been a pretty #%+!!* up year inthe d.

Originally Posted by Murray497

actually... the us dollar has jumped way back up.... better than last year.....soooo.....nope

Um...how about no? The exchange rate is horrible right now...

LOL! i'm an Idiot

I took the biggest L of December

I wasn't Thinking straight
embarassed.gif

I Promise i'm Not that stooopid (or am i)

BESIDES me, Michigan

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Detroit as a state

Really now? But aside from you calling my city a state, I might have to agree with you. The lions suck, pistons suck, our mayor is on his way to jail, its no jobs, everybody broke, we snatching lil kids chains at Plan B, let's not mention "its so cold in the d". Yeah its been a pretty #%+!!* up year in the d.
I hate to agree since I love my city....but we took some huge L's this year....and its only getting worse.....but we will bounce back, wealways do........

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by melomanDNVnuggets

oakland as a state took the biggest L this year in my opinion

2718033724_f2190f9bf4.jpg
dude cant be serious about that.

there is no way he honestly posted that

i refuse to believe that he just posted that

this _ just posted "oakland as a state"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by melomanDNVnuggets

oakland as a state took the biggest L this year in my opinion
This dude cannot be serious. After all the hell we gave BWS Foot Soldier. Education in America is taking the biggest L

Originally Posted by jeenewed

The dude that took the birth control pills
smh.gif

lmaooo

Son sterilized himself for life.

I remember he was like "whats the dull pain i have"

Some NTer was like, "its your sperm dying".

In my opinion-guys did. Most guys dropped the baggy jeans, and sports jerseys to don skin tight jeans with just enough saggage to show off their Krusty theClown boxers.
If that style wasn't enough guys even opted to wear full Halloween gear every day of the year by dressing as though they were straight out of the 80's.I seen many a'fools in NYC with Flat Tops, rope chains, stone washed tight jeans, and crusty high tops, topped with a multi-colored windbreaker jacket.Some of these FOOLS even have the nerve to walk around with boom boxes.
Can't forget dudes rockin that wack Bathing Apes junk from head to toe and walking around nyc with a skateboard like skateboarding is prevalent in theprojects.

Back
Top Bottom