Who took the biggest L of 2008???

Illinois gov. Rod Blagojevich came out swinging at the last minute.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

ME!

-mortgage doubled lost my crib and the 40k i had in equity

-fell in love, got dumped when things started going bad for me financially

-survived layoffs at my job and more were coming so i left to take a better paying job to dig me out of the hole i was in due to my mortgage

-got a better paying job and got laid off after 2 months and 2 days before x-mas

-possibly need a new engine on my car

-someone stole my identity and ordered 45 magazines in my name ( i get almost 2 magazines in the mail per day)
ouch! hope 09 would be your year then

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

no typical order:

Britney Spears.. lol shaving her head.

George W Bush

Dallas Cowboys

United States

U.S Dollar

Sara Palin

Hilary Clinton

Opera ( weighing over 220 pounds right now)

O.J

Hip-Hop.. ( not what it use to be...)

never believe the hype.
and the lions
and plex

There have been a lot of Ls taken this year. The Detroit Lions, the Yankees (unfortunately), Deshawn Stevenson, Palin, the economy as a whole, myself, the listjust goes on and on

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

ME!

-mortgage doubled lost my crib and the 40k i had in equity

-fell in love, got dumped when things started going bad for me financially

-survived layoffs at my job and more were coming so i left to take a better paying job to dig me out of the hole i was in due to my mortgage

-got a better paying job and got laid off after 2 months and 2 days before x-mas

-possibly need a new engine on my car

-someone stole my identity and ordered 45 magazines in my name ( i get almost 2 magazines in the mail per day)

God damn dude, keep your head up and your eyes on the prize, things will turn for you.

roll.gif
jepeh21 wrote:

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

Opera ( weighing over 220 pounds right now)
good lord that is a terrible misspelling.

its oprah not opera

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The jets took the biggest L imo because they dumped chad for bret 1 month b4 the seasonbegan.... now look at them ''

chillin at home with a fired coach and the QB with the most thrown interceptions in the league..jesusss 22
roll.gif

chad living it up
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

dude that tried to friend that girl in his class on facebook. she rerejected and he posted her page on here. it didnt end well.
smh.gif

Chad must feel sorta like the Giants getting the ship after Tiki, sorta

besides the more serious and obvious one's I have to say the Patriots, I mean not winning at all is one thing after a while you know what to expect
but to go all season not lose and then lose after being so close, having a book made in your honor describing you winning the whole season, and losing it toall that one big play that was the catalyst for the Giants victory

I mean the play itself was just to put it in Pizza Hut terms GINORMOUS. If Eli makes it out of the sack, BIG Play, If Tyree makes the catch from a free Eliit'd still be a BIG play but to have both of those things happen in one play

and to top it off we find out there may have been spying go on the part of The Patriots and losing Brady a whole season from and injury

yeah Pats got it

Originally Posted by raw120

dude that tried to friend that girl in his class on facebook. she rerejected and he posted her page on here. it didnt end well.
smh.gif
Two L's Santana.

Back
Top Bottom