Who took the biggest L of 2008???

Tied between the denver broncos. They had it, a 3 game lead and they blew it. Sucks for them. (Go Chargers). Also Dude that took a chick out to dinner andended up not only buying her food but also the food for her boyfriend. Lol!!! Damn my dude still can't believe that one.

Originally Posted by FifthName

^Either way Kobe isnt Jordan.

I think the Lakers got it this year anyway. Bynum
smh.gif

And Jordan isnt Kobe, and if losing in the finals to a better team is L of the year then 2008 must of been a great year for everyone!

Im sick of these Kobe-Jordan comparisons... there two players who are mayeb the greatest of all time, and Kobe is like him, I dont care if Jordan has morerings...

and to say that Kobe or the Lakers took an L this year is stupid because they learned from the finals and have proved themselves to be the best team in the NBAthis season...(Christmas Day game anyone?) hahah I'm just saying... it feels reeeeaaaaallll good to live in L.A. right now:D

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

-Detroit Lions
-Dallas Cowboys
-Brett Favre (could've stayed retired instead of tarnishing his legacy)
-OJ Simpson
-McCain/Palin
-U.S. economy
-Shawty Lo unfortunately
tired.gif
Hold up fam, my dude sonned MeatBall and Sway (you aint heard nothing from them boys in a while) and him and Stunt got
at Grand Hustle at the award show the other day. Plus, he pulled Tip's card by
nerd.gif
for him in Bankhead and no one
had seen him and bringing out his high school yearbook picture and proving that he graduated from Riverdale High,
not in Bankhead, word to:
87026523272181efff3efa55357f78b22a9f9dbe.png

Imo Lo took no losses. "Who can he run to/ hope it ain't Tamika"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cbass625

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

This dude who passed out at my house with about a ounce of that dro in his jacket. Needless to say there is a lot less in that bag as of 20 mins ago.

nah, playa. i think you took the L on that one....

get it?!?! took the L?????

nevermind...
ohwell.gif

i see what you did there..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

My homeboy and I literally took about $60 worth of purple haze mixed with afghanigoo.

and we still
pimp.gif
off it since I first posted it lol

Originally Posted by you big dummy

a few more

sugetko575us2.jpg

mlb_a_clemens_testify4_600.jpg

dmxmugshotcollageoe1.jpg
Suge
laugh.gif

Clemens- waste of govt time
DMX
frown.gif
wasted talent some1 needs to help that man, not to release analbum but to get off the drugs, like seriously, somebody get at Irv, somebody

Back
Top Bottom