Who uses Cash app? Vol. Faster than PayPal

This. With their pobre Android using, nasty green text box havin brokebois. FOH, I don't have spare change for you

giphy.gif

I think with cash app they give you 15%(?) off at shake shack, chipotle and I believe might be 10% off

Venmo froze my account I sold some South Beach Lebrons DS and OG yeezys for $2100 and I did instant transfer now my account is froze and money is missing. They asked for my drivers license to verify now I play the waiting game.

I don't know anyone who uses the cash app, venmo or chase QuickPay are my apps of choice

I've only seen broke *****es talk about cash app, so that kinda turned me off :lol:

:lol:

Also, the first few times I heard CashApp was during some sort of Pyramid Scheme involving it on FB. THis was like 2 years ago. So from then on I figured it shouldn't be messed with.

This. With their pobre Android using, nasty green text box havin brokebois. FOH, I don't have spare change for you
If you text me with a green box I have to assume you buy baby formula at 7-11 between 1:15am and 2:35am

Anyway, isn’t the cash at for people so terrible for money they take out advancements of their paychecks at 400% interest? :lol:
1612289949308.gif

edit: never mind, that’s the earn it app :lol:

Last edited:
If you text me with a green box I have to assume you buy baby formula at 7-11 between 1:15am and 2:35am

Anyway, isn’t the cash at for people so terrible for money they take out advancements of their paychecks at 400% interest? :lol:
1612289949308.gif

edit: never mind, that’s the earn it app :lol:
Earnin? Where did you get that info? They simply ask for a tip and it's not even required. No interest at all.
And cash app only takes out 1% if you get instant cash out. 2-3 days is free.

Venmo does too much with the news feed showing who sent money to who. It just seems safer tho. It seems more legit for some reason tho even tho I've never had any issues with cash app.

Back
Top Bottom