Who wants to see the pureposites retro?

I don't know about people across tha states but I stay in MD. And when these joints dropped, EVERYBODY had em. They came out in hot colorways. Black,royal, metallic silver. These were straight crack in my book. Had the black pair back in tha day nd got torn up as much as I rocked em. I wish I would'vecopped the silver and royals. There were also TB(team bank) models wit a big swoosh on the upper and came out in a lot of diff. CWs. Didn't favor tha bigswoosh all dat much. Juss wanna get insights on these. This is one shoe out of the posite line that I believe deserves a lil more spotlight. (two pics, not thebest colorways IMO.) Anyone wit extra info on these, feel free to share.

Air Pureposite

Air Pureposite TB

EDIT: Anyone wanna sell non-TB pureposites sz.10.5-11.5, hit me wit a PM.

i live in Md also and do not want these hell i do not want the solo flights that got retroed because nike will butcher them like most of the posites they retro

I'm from Baltimore and i would love to see these i had the all black ones in 10th grade and truthfully ill probably by anything with the word posite at theend

damn, didn't realize there was so much dislike for this shoe.

anyway, i don't know of a list but i could name a some:
-flightposite I, II, & III
-foamposite ones & pros
-playerposite
-clogposite
-fantaposite
-podposite
-ultraposite
-pureposite
-platinumposite(basically the FP III but the boxtag reads platinumposite)

If they released a colored foam upper, like yellow/black or red/black.

Not how the TB CW's were white based.

Originally Posted by Donkey K0NG

If they released a colored foam upper, like yellow/black or red/black.

Not how the TB CW's were white based.
true...but i still wouldnt cop.

There's no need to retro any post-Flightposite I released shoe from the line. They're not that difficult to find if you look hard enough.

P.S.- Fantaposite Max's are my favorite posite shoe next to the Foamposite One. These don't stand a chance in NYC if Nike re-releases them.

I'm not sure I would cop if these retroed, but I remember the silver ones were pretty hot. Instead of just being silver in color, they had what looked likea metallic finish. They looked pretty good in royal blue too.

All I want right now is some clogposites. I haven't seen any pop up on ebay yet. I know they shouldn't be this hard for me to find.

Uh If I remember these aint even real Foams neither are tha Podposite, Pureposite, or Playerposites. Signature Players are real foam tho
pimp.gif

does anybody know how these sold??? i'm actually surprised that so many people don't like these. sure they don't compare to flight or foams butthese got a nice look to em. i guess iss rilly about region. posites in general hit big in DMV almost everytime a new model dropped.

co-sign my man above me, the playerposites and podposites aren't real foam. these are but not foam like what's used on the sig. players andfoamposites.

MEEEEEE!!!!

had an all black pair of these. worn them 'til they were unwearable anymore. the soles got killed big time bbut i remember the upper still looking so FRESH
pimp.gif

man i love foamposites!

Back
Top Bottom