who was more of a KNICK killer: MJ or Miller????

I would say MJ he knocked the Knicks out of the Playoffs 5 times (89, 91, 92, 93, & 96) plus he burned the Knicks for 55 points five games into hiscomeback in 1995, plus to many great moves he made against the Knicks.

1998_0510knicks.jpg

reggie cuz of the pure hatred it seemed there was for each other.

mj just did that to everyone

did anyone else think of the 8 pts in like 30 sec sequence that reggie had vs the knicks?
pimp.gif

Reggie

I hated Reggie Miller when I was younger, I have respect for him now cause the rivalry made the playoffs and games so intense, but man did I hate Miller.

Ironic, me and one of my boys had this exact debate a couple days ago. He said Reggie (even tho the Knicks beat him a few times), but Money never lost to theKnicks.

I think it comes down to the fact that nobody ever really believed they were going to beat Mike, but with Reggie it always seemed to be heartache.

Overall, obviously Money kept NY and the entire league under wraps for a decade, but Reggie did abuse NY a few times.

This thread makes me
frown.gif

But I loved watching those playoff series against the Bulls or Pacers (In addition to Reggie, Rik Smits used to give The Warrior the business, used to have me
mad.gif
). Classic teams, intense rivalries, those were the glory days of NBA basketball for me. So thanks for the reminder.
happy.gif

Dolan has to be added to the list of Knick killers. He has destroyed the soul of this great franchise.

Jordan, cuz he never got eliminated by the Knicks, Reggie did.
Reggie lost more to the Knicks than he beat them so how can he have "killed" them more than Jordan.

"Maybe I destroyed the game... or maybe you're just making excuses." --------- M.J.

he burned everyone but reggie had some of the greatest moments in nba history against the knicks

Reggie... Q-Tip even confirmed it in a freestyle about the knicks when he said somethin like "Reggie Miller go home, Indiana can't do it on theyown"

To try and make people realize how much Reg hated the Knicks and why he looked forward to playing them so much.. a quick couple pages from his book.. which isa great read and everybody needs to read...

I even made it NT friendly..

Damn Reggie... I'm sold, based on those pages up there. I didn't know it was that....real I guess. I was a bulls fan, so I've hated Reggieever since "the push-off". I never really cared about knicks/bulls or knicks/miller. I just hated to watch Jordan lose to Reggie and then watch thatscurvy little bastard hop around on his "hurt" ankle.....OOOH
mad.gif
... ya'll just DON'T know.... I wanted him DEAD after that shot
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom