Who was the funniest outta these comedians

and ya'll saying that patrice should be on that list are a bunch of hypebeast posers.

Just cuz the dude dead is why your even mentioning him. If he hadn't died he'd still not be on that list.

Honestly the only person PO beats out on that list is tucker to me.

nobody *** with Jamie foxx?
His stand ups are meh..
But that unintentional Doug Williams Roast will always be GOAT....
Also Chris Tucker is the same, stand up is just not funny but his comedic timing is A1...
And say what you want but Hart is funny, he seems like that dude in your crew that says random ish and you bust out laughing..
But Rock, Chappelle, O'Neal, Holecomb, Mack are/were my favs..
Watching Martin Lawrence and Katt Williams fall from grace did hurt...
Eddie,Richard,Redd have no room in this discussion because they are simply GOATS that influenced my generation and the new crowd..

Last edited:
For Stand up im taking bernie,katt & chris rock

Dave had no stage presence & martin stand up was too goofy that it got corny real quick

Dave and Bernie
This.

"Chip no!"

"I'm sorry officer, I didn't know I couldn't do that."

"Some milk n cookies"

"He's making fun of me"

roll.gif

If I had to choose one, it would be Dave.

A lot of ya'll might be young, but Chris Tucker used to absolutely kill Def Comedy Jam back in the day.

and ya'll saying that patrice should be on that list are a bunch of hypebeast posers.

Just cuz the dude dead is why your even mentioning him. If he hadn't died he'd still not be on that list.

No man, PO is a legit funny comedian...he had a lot of substance in the things he was saying

Only Tucker? :lol: Dude is hilarious from his work on O&A to Elephant in the Room. I don't see how thinking someone that happens to of died was very talented is hypebeasting. I didn't even know you could hypebeast comedians :lol:

Man...I'm the only one that Mentioned Redd Foxx and Richard? But, purely stand up let's go, f that Instagram list

Richard
Redd
(Toss up honestly)
Eddie
Dave
Chris Rock
Bearnie Mac
Moms Masbly
Patrice O Neal
Cosby
DL
Harvey
Pre crazy Katt
Pre last special Kevin
Hannible Buress (only cuz he's so new, couple solids and hell be jumping,specifically the K section)
Martin
**** Gregory
Flip Wilson
Bruce Bruce
Ricky Smilie
Monique

As far as everyone else goes, they're not really worth mentioning. The top nine are in the comic greats category, arguments can be made for the top three being top three of all time, but there are some really really funny white guys (Mort Sal, Bill hicks, Louis Ck, Dangerfeld, Lenny Bruce, Seinfeld, Carlin, Jackie mason, woody Allen,John Stewart, Bill burr, Patton Oswalt etc.) overall though Black/Jews run the comedy game

Man...I'm the only one that Mentioned Redd Foxx and Richard? But, purely stand up let's go, f that Instagram list

Richard
Redd
(Toss up honestly)
Eddie
Dave
Chris Rock
Bearnie Mac
Moms Masbly
Patrice O Neal
Cosby
DL
Harvey
Pre crazy Katt
Pre last special Kevin
Hannible Buress (only cuz he's so new, couple solids and hell be jumping,specifically the K section)
Martin
**** Gregory
Flip Wilson
Bruce Bruce
Ricky Smilie
Monique

As far as everyone else goes, they're not really worth mentioning. The top nine are in the comic greats category, arguments can be made for the top three being top three of all time, but there are some really really funny white guys (Mort Sal, Bill hicks, Louis Ck, Dangerfeld, Lenny Bruce, Seinfeld, Carlin, Jackie mason, woody Allen,John Stewart, Bill burr, Patton Oswalt etc.) overall though Black/Jews run the comedy game
I mention them but those guys are GOATS, just don't see any reason to discuss them because of that. Hell if you want to be really trill Bill Cosby should be mentioned too but he also is a GOAT in my eyes...

Last edited:
Bernie, Dave, Martin, Tucker

It's a toss up between the last two.

:rofl: at famb saying K Hart is topping the list.

Definitely Bernie Mac. Chris Rock should also be on that list. Honorable mentions go to D.L. Hughley, Earthquake and Lavelle Crawford. 

I know it's nitpicking, but no Chris Rock? He literally reinvented comedy IMO. But out of the ones posted, def have to go with Chapelle, met him in person too. He acts the exact way you would think he would. 

Some dude at my job recently said Hart was the funniest comedian ever... Obviously dude was uncultured. lol I got Martin topping that list. But I got Eddie and Chris Rock ahead of them.

Obviously you're not familiar with his material, but it's kind of tiring to see this foolish child-like logic get applied whenever someone praises a dead artist. It's cliche at this point.

if we're talking stand ups, I agree

otherwise Patrice is that dude based on hours alone.

Dave...but i've never seen much of Bernie's stand ups besides Kings of Comedy

surprised nobody posted vids yet..

Richard
Redd
(Toss up honestly)
Eddie
Dave
Chris Rock
Bearnie Mac
Moms Masbly
Patrice O Neal
Cosby
DL
Harvey
Pre crazy Katt
Pre last special Kevin
Martin
**** Gregory
Flip Wilson
Bruce Bruce
Ricky Smilie
Monique

how dare you not mention this man

Bernie is the funniest man in comedy history and I dont care what you think.

I AINT SCARED OF YOU ************* :pimp:

:pimp: at the Robin Harris mention

Last edited:
how dare you not mention this man

View media item 705988

Dude was mad funny, plus people say I look like him from time to time.

Kevin hart delivery is more my style i guess. Dude is just hilarious man. but I'm wierd man.. I never found dave that funny (shrugs) and I laugh at sarah silverman stand up. go figure

My dude don't let them sway you, if you find dude funny it's all good. :lol: Shoot I like a lot of his stuff.

I'd go with bernie or Dave though.

^nice try with contrarian unknown names angle but no. And you know it. And some of y'all with the short term memory sleep on Martin.

Back
Top Bottom