who was your first celebrity crush ?

935b6af30829c429e1acfe35a3d8100f--early-s-the-s.jpg

This chick was everything to me growing up, it was wrap once I saw her Boy Meets World
MV5BYmVkMGJhYzMtNjgwZi00NzNlLWE0YjAtZjIxZWUwOTY5Zjg3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY0MDYzNTY@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,723,1000_AL_.jpg

Eric got that one right

Time out is that Eric? :rofl:No wonder they looked so comfortable together on screen.
I looked up the movie and heres what I saw
"The film was a critical and box office disaster. Produced for $15 million, it made only $309 in ticket sales because it was played in a single movie theater and was pulled after only a week."

Time out is that Eric? :rofl:No wonder they looked so comfortable together on screen.
"The film was a critical and box office disaster. Produced for $15 million, it made only $309 in ticket sales because it was played in a single movie theater and was pulled after only a week."

Yep. Terrible movie. Only good for nostalgia. I just happened upon it in the video store when I was probably 10 years old.

And yeah that's Eric :lol:

Strange, I thought it was basically just a TV movie.

Haven't heard /seen someone use "time out" in a min.
Dating myself
Yep. Terrible movie. Only good for nostalgia. I just happened upon it in the video store when I was probably 10 years old.

And yeah that's Eric :lol:
Sound like one of those American Pie humor type flicks, probably had Blink 182 all throughout the sound track :lol:, I kind of want to see it now too

Back
Top Bottom