who was your first celebrity crush ?

I was always fond of her, she would make 1 hit record then fall back for few years then come back with another. Always thought she was naturally beautiful
christina-milian-in-red-bikini-on-the-beach-miami-_1.jpg

Was a wrap once I saw that Nick Cannon movie

I've been saying she's washed every year the past 4 years but can still get it.

First ever? Hm...

I wanna say it was either Rosario Dawson who to this day, remains bae.

Or...

Hillary Banks.

Busboy? can you elaborate more I thought he was a DJ and Record Label exec?
I didn't mean literally a bus boy, but relatively speaking he was just a hanger on. He made his first ticket selling his shoe collection, straight from the horse's mouth.

First would have to be a cartoon character. The one I remember that’s a human is Pamela Anderson”snapdragon” *didnt watch although was told that she was naked. and probably those naked Mexican chicks in those Mexican comedy and action movies that came out on public tv in the 80s to early 90s.

Last edited:
Probably J.Lo in Selena, Hilary in Fresh Prince, and Fancy from The Jamie Foxx Show. There's probably more women, but those are the first to come to mind.

Mya. I used to keep a picture in my wallet of her when she did that complex photo shoot with the short white skirt. And she was from the dc area so I thought I had a shot.

Jessica Alba. Saw her in Flipper and the Secret world of Alex Mac and fell in LOVE. We're about the same age soooo over the years my love has only grown stronger haha.
Yeah, Jessica Alba always been fine.

I first saw her in this movie called 'P.U.N.K.S." I was in love.

Celebrity? I dunno. I remember my first tv show and movie crushes though
tumblr_inline_nlhameTn8P1sigtlv_500.png

And

hqdefault.jpg

Gone off that white

I’ll never forgive how dmx did her in never die alone. Taught me a lesson tho, these **** ain’t innocent.
Had forgot all about that movie. Yeah he did her dirty.
She also had a small cameo in Love Dont Cost A Thing. Nick Cannon was about to smash her on the beach til Christina Milian interrupted.

Back
Top Bottom