Who wears there X XIII's

i got both.
XIII are easy but the X's are hard for me to wear cuz only have limited colthes that go with them

I wear both and love them. The quality is not great but you expect that from JB...

Wore my Xs yesterday. Kinda uncomfortable seeing that it's a narrow shoe and I have wide feet.

Originally Posted by memotrujillo

i got both.
XIII are easy but the X's are hard for me to wear cuz only have limited colthes that go with them
crazy.....the x's are the easiest to match anything wit.......just throw on anything black......but i rock both of my pairs......includin my 23sand the new xiv ix pack.....

I haven't worn either from that package in a month but I might pull one of those out tomorrow.
tongue.gif

i try not to but i wear my xiii's constantly
just cant resist
laugh.gif
same goes for my x's but not as much
i guess its good, as they say "Rock, Dont Stock"

I've rocked my X's about 5 times...holding my XIII's for a few weeks. My 2nd set of them is stocked!

i have worn my XIII and not my X. the XIII creased up so freakin quick. hate the quality they used on these

Rocked both 3 times so far. XX3's that's another story all stars at least 15 and stealths at least 15 also.

chilling fresh2def first time rocking Xs Crispy Sneaker to BeWorn but i only wear my kicks once and clean the sole and away they go back to the box in the closet ..sorry if the pic was too big

Originally Posted by UptownRyDer191

chilling fresh2def first time rocking Xs Crispy Sneaker to Be Worn but i only wear my kicks once and clean the sole and away they go back to the box in the closet ..sorry if the pic was too big
Jeans are killing the fit. Either size up on the jackets or down on the jeans.

I've worn my X's twice and the XIII's 3 times.... I'm tempted to wear the 13's everyday cuz they're that fly. the X's are proboblythe most uncomfortable jays to wear just walking around... I bet they'd be nice to ball in though all laced up.

Xs are amazing. Though the quality could be a little better, once they break in they are amazing. As for the XIII, they cool. I rarely rock them. It'sfunny because I've always wanted them since seeing "He Got Game," but when I got them they were just aight.

Such is shoes.

Back
Top Bottom