Anthony Davis...and that unibrow 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by AME416

^
laugh.gif
 @ that gif
Austin rivers is destined to be the man but we shall see...

Destined to be the man?  Stop it.

And Sully is the front runner for NPOY at this point.  With a watered down B10 he's gonna eat and put up numbers.

I hope and pray the NBA comes back because if not, the CBB thread is gonna be filled with pure goons
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ok bro! #bookmarked

laugh.gif
 @ that gif
Austin rivers is destined to be the man but we shall see...

Destined to be the man?  Stop it.

And Sully is the front runner for NPOY at this point.  With a watered down B10 he's gonna eat and put up numbers.

I hope and pray the NBA comes back because if not, the CBB thread is gonna be filled with pure goons
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ok bro! #bookmarked
What exactly is bookmarked?  That Rivers isn't gonna be the man or that Sully is gonna put up numbers?

i dont believe in austin rivers at all...dude can ball but he play like $$%% if that make any sense

Jorge Gutierrez - Cal PG, dominant defensively

Terrence Jones - All around player

John Henson - Double double machine

I'm all for Austin Rivers & think he will eventually have a large impact at some point in the season, but I think a lot y'all been misled if you believe he will be the marquee player in CBB this year.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a BIG AR fan but he will have his early season struggles while trying to adjust to the pace of College Basketball & the speed of it.

I expect him to peak around late January, early Feb. I expect at least 15-20 players to have a bigger impact than him throughout the year, though.

I hope I'm wrong & he comes right in & tears @%!% up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DREdwards

I say Harrison Barnes but wouldn't be surprised if it was Austin Rivers
Do ya'll actually watch basketball or just skim through it?
Bro...knock it off! IDK if you have some inner issues with Rivers or what but you are not the only one who follows sports/ncaa. I have seen dude play in HS and a lot over the summer esp in person at HAX and right now his only weakness would be developing a stronger off hand.

Originally Posted by dluck8689

indifferent.gif
 dude graduated... he's playing over seas in Ukraine....
347wj8n.jpg
I was about 99% sure he had graduated when I posted that, but he was still listed on the ESPN and UTEP website rosters
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Hardaway Jr. is definitely a player.

I haven't been hearing much noise about Purdue. Johnson and Moore are gone, but Jackson and Barlow are still there and if Hummel comes back 100%... they'll grab a Top 3 or 4 seed.

I'm not really sold on Austin Rivers. I'll be rooting for Tony Wroten though, he's going to be extremely hungry; especially after flying under the radar after his football injury his Junior year of high school.

Alright, now for some guys that I know for sure haven't graduated...these guys may not necessarily "dominate," but they should have good seasons and may fly under some people's radar.

ff06d7eab673e360cc72e8ae982441e5.jpg

Tony Mitchell, UNT (if he can get his head on right)

I really think UNT might could have a pretty solid team this year. Mitchell, Roger Franklin (Oklahoma State transfer), and Chris Jones could be a pretty good trio for them.

cameron-moore.jpg

Cam Moore, UAB (14 points and 9 rebounds per game last season)

ODE0027.jpg

Jared Cunningham, Oregon State (14 points, nearly 3 steals per game last season)

post.jpg

Alex Young, IUPUI (20 points and 6 rebounds per game last season)

97981403_display_image.jpg

C.J. McCollum, Lehigh (22 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals per game last season)

Back
Top Bottom