Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by JPZx

Guarded him at Nationals in Indiana 5 years ago
laugh.gif
Im sure that was fun 
laugh.gif

Dudes gonna be way better than his brother
 How bad do you think Jeff is ?   Marquis isn't exactly Derrick Rose or John Wall

I think Jeff is a solid back up. might not be anything more. Still has some upside though, could possibly start who knows. Marquis though has the potential to be a quality starter if not better in the league imo. Not knockin Jeff but Marquis is gonna be better.

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by JPZx

Guarded him at Nationals in Indiana 5 years ago
laugh.gif
Im sure that was fun 
laugh.gif

Dudes gonna be way better than his brother
 How bad do you think Jeff is ?   Marquis isn't exactly Derrick Rose or John Wall

Jeff was doing work in the playoffs last year. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

Hoping Quincy kills it at Baylor
Me too. It's crazy how far he's come along.
We literally beat his team like 60 something to 4 in middle school.
In fact, I'm pretty sure he was on B team in 7th grade.

Shabazz Napier
Alex Oriakhi
Harrison Barnes
Sullinger and Craft
Terrence Jones

I think Napier and Oriakhi will both get busy in the big east this year. I want to see Napier match up with Austin Rivers, but its unlikely until the final 4.

I think Gilchrist will be nice, but not sure if he has all the tools to be a premier player on the national level yet, he will be good, but not player of the year good.

This is who I like coming into the season..

Robbie Hummel
Harrison Barnes
Perry Jones
Jared Sullinger
Terrence Jones
Thomas Robinson

Under the Radar guys...

Trevor Releford
Khris Middleton
Tim Hardaway Jr.
Tu Holloway
Jeremy Lamb
Craft and Buford
Jordan Taylor
Josh Smith

IMO, I think AR will not do well until later in the season, I also think Bradley Beal is overrated and will not be as successful as people think.

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

I also think Bradley Beal is overrated and will not be as successful as people think.

lol , it would be a KU fan to say that . Most of the rumors that Brad would decommit even  came from Kansas fans

Jared Cunningham from Oregon St. is NICE
Other PAC-12 notables include:

Reeves Nelson UCLA

Josh Smith UCLA

Terrance Ross UW

Tony Wroten UW

Kevin Parrom Arizona

Josiah Turner Arizona

Nick Johnson Arizona

Jabari Brown Oregon

Allen Crabbe Cal

Jorge Guttierez Cal

Turner has gotten most of the hype, but based off of what I've seen/read I think Nick Johnson is a front runner for PAC-12 FOY.  Poised, uber-athletic, great defensive player, and ready to compete at the D-1 level after being prepped at Findlay for 2 years.

I don't think there's any guarantee that Marquis has a better year, or grows to be better than Jeff. Jeff was a killer in college.

Also, I see Austin Rivers having an OJ Mayo like freshman year.

Another Pac-12 guy that I think could break out this year is Washington State's Faisal Aden. I played against him a couple of times in high school.He seemed to have the same problem Khris Middleton did last year. He'd score 20 one game, then come back the next and put up 5. The points column of his game log from last year has a lot of those ups and downs.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Reeves Nelson UCLA

Josh Smith UCLA

Terrance Ross UW

Tony Wroten UW

Kevin Parrom Arizona

Josiah Turner Arizona

Nick Johnson Arizona

Jabari Brown Oregon

Allen Crabbe Cal

Jorge Guttierez Cal

Turner has gotten most of the hype, but based off of what I've seen/read I think Nick Johnson is a front runner for PAC-12 FOY.  Poised, uber-athletic, great defensive player, and ready to compete at the D-1 level after being prepped at Findlay for 2 years.
KYLE FOGG.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Reeves Nelson UCLA

Josh Smith UCLA

Terrance Ross UW

Tony Wroten UW

Kevin Parrom Arizona

Josiah Turner Arizona

Nick Johnson Arizona

Jabari Brown Oregon

Allen Crabbe Cal

Jorge Guttierez Cal

KYLE FOGG.
Foggy.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Reeves Nelson UCLA

Josh Smith UCLA

Terrance Ross UW

Tony Wroten UW

Kevin Parrom Arizona

Josiah Turner Arizona

Nick Johnson Arizona

Jabari Brown Oregon

Allen Crabbe Cal

Jorge Guttierez Cal

KYLE FOGG.
Foggy.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Zona/ UCLA game 2 miles from the pad this yr since UCLA isn't playing at Wooden. Should be for the Pac 12 title.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Marquis isn't having a better season than jeff did his sophomore year at wake when he was actually starting. He was a killer. Dunking on everyone, im sure Dave Neal from Maryland still can taste his ****.

The only thing Marquis is better at than Jeff is passing ability. He was a scoring pg at Wake

Originally Posted by woody2626

Marquis isn't having a better season than jeff did his sophomore year at wake when he was actually starting. He was a killer. Dunking on everyone, im sure Dave Neal from Maryland still can taste his ****.

The only thing Marquis is better at than Jeff is passing ability. He was a scoring pg at Wake

Marquis will have no reason to be a scoring PG with all the scorers on that team.

Back
Top Bottom