Who will go down as better: Vince Carter or Tracy Mcgrady

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

dunkv1.jpg

no contest
/thread

that dunk right there explains why vinsanity is better

I Still think that vince has actually been underated in this league. His whole career i've seen people put T-mac in the top 3 guards category yet leavevinve out while he put up similar numbers and had more success

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I don't even know how Kobe got in here... But ya'll forget that Kobe quit on the Lakers in that final playoff game against the Suns a few years back.

Bryant scored only one point and took just three shots in the second half.

The next year, after they lost again to the Suns, he proceeded to talk about getting traded that following off-season.

Let's also not forget the 2 games where he didn't take a shot (aka not giving his all) just to prove a point.

So please stop bringing up instances where Tracy supposedly "quit" on his team.

Like I said before, a lot of players in the L won't give maximum effort if they are in a losing situation or are frustrated with the direction of their team.

Jason Kidd did the same thing in Jersey. Zo also with the Nets. C Webb in Philly. Cassell in LA.

And the thing is, T-Mac didn't even take it to the level that those guys listed above did.

If ya'll dislike the dude, just man up and say so. All this "he has no heart talk" is just a cover for the bull #$#*.
tired.gif

Yes but Kobe did win game 4 for them, scored 50 in game 6.
He as well did not have a team those years.
Kobe also brought his team to the NBA Finals after 2 years from that time.

I think this is a debate for which there is no answer.

There were games and even seasons where you thought they had it mentally. I dont think either has had a legit title contender for a whole season.

The Nets are bad because of bad coaching. thats the reason they cant contend for a high playoff seed now.
Tmac has just had bad luck, first of all his body has failed him. At 27 you shouldnt have to think about retirement.

This is the time where he should be peeking and hes hurt.

I dont think they are mentally where Kobe and Lebron are, but they arent physically either due to injuries. Give Kobe 2 more knee operations in the time sincehis last one. See where he is physically. I dont think I could bash either guy the way you dudes do sometimes.

Im telling you now 6 seasons into either Vince or Tracy's career, no injuries, Tmac goes anywhere but Orlando. Both will have gotten to the finals. Andthey could have done it together.

Back
Top Bottom