Who wins the bread in your relationship/household Vol. Is that a world tour or your girls tour?

To my NTers in relationships, who brings the money to your household? Would you be ok with your significant other bringing in the bread and bacon to the table, while you bring in chump change and/or stay home and hold fort and make sure everything is clean and tidy by the time your girl gets home?

Me, as a man, I would feel a way if my wife was making double the amount of money I made. I'm used to bringing in the dough, and breaking bread at the roundtable making sure everybody eats and gets their piece of the pie. Now let's say I'm making 90k, and my wife is making 150k, that's fine because we both doing well for ourselves. Now if shes making 120k, and I'm making 25k, i might be going through some emotions.
How do you guys view this topic. I know it's a lot of you all on here making good salaries, so I just wanna know.

Another thing. What's your take on "girls night out"? If your in a marriage, should there even be a girls night out? We all know that every wife has that one *** friend who wakes up in a new bed every morning. Would you let your wife hang around that? If you cut off girls night for your wife, would you be upset if she tells you you can't hang out with the guys?

Nah B I wouldn't be able to do that. She probably have me wearing an apron when she get home too

I am the sole bread winner.
Would be okay if she wanna make more than me. We are one, so that includes the finances.
Not saying i wouldn't do it, but I would be highly uncomfortable playing the homemaker role while she brings in the money tho. Its in my character to provide that way.

I know the women my wife deals with, and they aint got no time for a girls nite out. If they did, I would be ok with it.
Wife only has married friends. If she does have a single friend, she's (my wife) is her mentor.

Last edited:
I don't normally make threads though.

1379397393560484993.GIF

lmao-gif-jordan.gif

Ideally I'd find a girl who would like to challenge me in a guap stacking contest. :lol: kind of rare though.

rather have a woman making close to the same or more than me over a broke *** chick

that's not my steeze

Man, when we first got married my wife was making almost double more than me but I was supporting her up until that point. I felt all kinds of emotions about it but it made me work harder. Now I make 15-20k more than her and she is salty :lol: now it's a friendly challenge.

I thought about this while sitting at my parents church yesterday... The main pastor is the wife and the person under her is her husband..I gained hella respect for him, while she was preaching dude was behind her adlibing and being her biggest cheerleader...I want to be like that...there's no reason to be jealous of your significant other/spouse..thats pretty weak imo esp for a guy..but I can see it happening..especially in cases where the wife is ******** on you because she brings more to the table

rather have a woman making close to the same or more than me over a broke *** chick

that's not my steeze

Haha! I see the shot.

I agree though. I'm trying to get at my cousin best friend. She a dr. who was just engaged to a insecure dude. She vulnerable right now.... haha! time to move in there.

Right now my wife brings in more but our combined income though[emoji]128526[/emoji]
It's not really a big deal for us because we pool our money together and pay bills as they come. I'm finishing up my MBA, so hopefully with some connections I've made over the last 3 years, I'll be sitting lovely.
As far a girls night out, she tries but comes right back home being that we have a five month old. Says she can't bare being away from my daughter and I[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
But on Sunday's she has brunch with her two best friends and immediately back home by 2pm.[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
I know NT doesn't believe in love or good women but by far the best woman I know besides my mother[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Right now my wife brings in more but our combined income though[emoji]128526[/emoji]
It's not really a big deal for us because we pool our money together and pay bills as they come. I'm finishing up my MBA, so hopefully with some connections I've made over the last 3 years, I'll be sitting lovely.
As far a girls night out, she tries but comes right back home being that we have a five month old. Says she can't bare being away from my daughter and I[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
But on Sunday's she has brunch with her two best friends and immediately back home by 2pm.[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
I know NT doesn't believe in love or good women but by far the best woman I know besides my mother[emoji]128526[/emoji]
we remember all the horror stories but tend to forget that thing can go right if you choose wisely.

Last edited:
Man, when we first got married my wife was making almost double more than me but I was supporting her up until that point. I felt all kinds of emotions about it but it made me work harder. Now I make 15-20k more than her and she is salty :lol: now it's a friendly challenge.

This.

Male Utility is a hell of a thing. As men, we feel that if we aren't needed that we are basically useless. That is how we are wired. So if a dude feels less of a man because his woman makes more, I completely understand.

make 300k and wife up an artist or somethin creative like that and let her follow her dreams

I just met my girl and if we go off just salaries, she makes more than me. If we add in either my military pensions, I do. Now that I think about it one of my pensions is more than her salary.

Back
Top Bottom