Who would’ve thought Seinfeld is more woke than Chris Rock

giphy.gif

I remember seeing this years ago and made me cringe as a big stand up fan.

He even used it in one of his stand ups and it was pretty bad. And of course he’d only do that in front of a crowd of white people.

And I don’t think he is racist but why man? Just leave it alone.

I was reading the YouTube comments for that clip (which are very interesting) and learned that Louis ck directed the film pootie tang

This didn’t surprise me at all. We all know Chris sold his soul. But Gervais and CK were full of glee saying it amongst each other.

Quick thought; does Jerry still communicate with Michael Richards?

Funny is funny and louis ck is exactly that. The times he used it have been, to me , hilarious as ****.

He almost flips it on his head, takes it out of its normal use and examines its absurdity without explaining it.

Ya should watch that whole show with those four comics. It gives a bit of insight of how they approach comedy.

I can’t completely judge off that clip, alone.

Some folks just sensitive. Hate to see y’all reactions in the real world. Shout out to Seinfeld for standing his ground, but they all ground men. If rock not a appalled how folks gonna be appalled for him?

dumbest **** ive read in all my years on nt

Definitely not cool. There's no justifying it.

I remember the first time I heard Louis CK saying the N word in his stand up. I was with a diverse group of friends and **** was just awkward. Straight silence throughout the rest of that stand up.

Man, when Chris Rock did that whole "difference between black people and *****s" crap, I spoke against that **** on NT and dudes on here were defending it.

Look at y'all mans now.

He apologized for it and understood his mistake years later. People are allowed to be wrong.

This situation tho is him just looking like a fool.

im not one of those folks
who u can apologize to
and everything be cool
dude too damn old to be saying stuff like that
thinking its cool
nah im good

I'm talking about the black people vs N word joke in the 90s.

Back
Top Bottom