Who would’ve thought Seinfeld is more woke than Chris Rock

I’ve heard Rock talk about CK a few times like this because they did so much work in the past so it’s not shocking. CK is always talking about race and slurs in his stand up.

Gervais or whatever his name looked like he was dying to say it

It still ain’t cool for either of them, Seinfeld was right

CK takes the same approach to the gay slur starting with F. He feels there is a distinct difference is and is not intending to harm when he says either word.

It's awkward to say the least, but CK is a pretty hilarious comedian, IMO. Hard to be a great comedian without going to uncomfortable places.

giphy.gif

Look to the cookie!

We have to stop tripping over Chris letting Louis CK casually say some slick **** like that?

Nah I'm cool on being that passive.
We have to stop tripping over Chris letting Louis CK casually say some slick **** like that?

Nah I'm cool on being that passive.

How did he “let” him say it? That’s a grown man who thinks and talks for himself? They are comedians and peers, what would you have expected him to say?

CK takes the same approach to the gay slur starting with F. He feels there is a distinct difference is and is not intending to harm when he says either word.

It's awkward to say the least, but CK is a pretty hilarious comedian, IMO. Hard to be a great comedian without going to uncomfortable places.
Don't you dare compare the N word with the F word.

1) Show me where I did
2) They are highly comparable given the free usage of the word without any thought for how they could offend. Please come off it. And in before someone tries to check for my race.

Video def cringe, but to me they're discussing the use of the actual word on stage. C.K didn't actually call someone that in the clip but I wouldn't dare tell someone how to feel about it.

For the sake of discussion. Is saying the word with a hard er no matter the context off limits?

Back
Top Bottom