who would win vol.....wit da hands

One gorilla on PCP.

6 prime Tysons, 6 Brock Lesnars, 3 Ivan Dragos all pumped off roids and coke.

Who you got?

THIS changes everything.

It was nearly impossible before hand, its COMPLETELY impossible now.

Im sayin doe
Hit up al audi for dat raw uncut.
Give 8 ball to da sbg.
Play some jazz music.

HANDS

Breh, info on the avy
devil.gif

You definitely need about 10-15 pawns to rush the **** outta the Sb to distract and while that's happening them dude are gonna be getting ko'd an testicles ripped in rapid succession then another 10 dudes would have to come in and somehow bind the beast with a choke

This is def. the best way to take down the SBG. You can't have all men rush the gorilla at the same time. Has to be in waves. Word to Clash of Clans.

i was at the zoo once and i saw 2 gorillas having sex. he was destroying her doggy style. dudes pound game>>>>>>>>>> had the weirdest erection. no yung thugga

just off the watching them ****...I can't even see 30 guys taken down a gorilla female with saggy gorilla *******

Last edited:
OP said you can only use hands though. Plus, that gorilla seems to still be alive.

he didnt say to kill it though, just subdue it . see me with the hands usually means, i'll be the **** out of you, not necessarily kill you with my bare hands lol

he didnt say to kill it though, just subdue it . see me with the hands usually means, i'll be the **** out of you, not necessarily kill you with my bare hands lol

OP need to clarify what he specifically meant.

If he means subdue, then I can how 19-20 adults males would be enough to subdue a male adult SBG.

Lol you think a group of men can subdue a Silverback bare-handed????????

1 Gorilla on DMT (for those who aren't aware what dmt is, here's how people describe it's effects)
View media item 1221239
Or 20 men with pistols, and they are all high as a *****. They also have to load the guns themselves
Place ya bets now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom