who would win vol.....wit da hands

Any one have some videos of SBG fighting? I want to see a Gorilla fight a Male Lion or a Bengal Tiger

HA!

Tigers live in Asia, Gorillas live in Africa.

Gorillas live in the mountains, lions live in the sahara.

But eff it...I've seen wilder stuff happen via photoshop and such. The fact that the Gorilla has thumbs, means it would likely beat the Tiger and the Lion. Almost certainly the Lion...Tigers are huge though.

1 DWade

i

Real talk, I think I got a punchers chance

If I fought a Silverback gorilla like 10000 times, I think I could wash the Rilla at least one outta those times. Every time Imma just throw a haymaker overhand right. I gotta land it clean at least on time.

Lights out B, lights out

Last edited:

If I thought a Silverback gorilla like 10000 times, I think I could wash the Rilla at least one outta those times. Every time Imma just throw a haymaker overhand right. I gotta land it clean at least on time.

Lights out B, lights out

Are you related to the guy that thought he could beat MJ in a game of 1-on-1?

If I fought a Silverback gorilla like 10000 times, I think I could wash the Rilla at least one outta those times. Every time Imma just throw a haymaker overhand right. I gotta land it clean at least on time.

Lights out B, lights out
Did you account for dying before reaching the thousandth round? 
laugh.gif

Lights out B, lights out

Even Pete Rose wouldn't bet on that. You'd get washed by a baby chimp

Last edited:

Lights out B, lights out
Did you account for dying before reaching the thousandth round? :lol:

Nah it is like Edge of Tomorrow. Every death resets time.

But I don't get to keep my memories, that would be unfair to the Gorilla

I would've voted 15 if it was an option but it wasn't so I went with 20.

I imagine these humans are all dedicated to killing the silverback and aren't just gonna run when it shows up :lol: I also figure they'll also be aware that some of them will die and be badly injured even crippled/blinded/etc.

So yeah whether it's through sheer force by ganging up on the ape or by devising some sort of plan involving a trap in w/e environment I think 20 is more than enough.

If they're going by my tactics I'd send 4 men each for the arms and then 6 for the feet. The rest would all be aiming for the head. My plan would be to to blind the silverback first and then after removing the eyeballs aim to fist **** the eye socket to get a hold of the brain and squeeze or rip it out (basically the same tactic I'd use in killing a shark).
It would take 1. Me. I seen Tarzan handle Kerchak enough times to know what to do.
Say that sentence outloud...
:rofl:

Last edited:
Even if you had 100 people they'd just get in each other's way. You can't have people all attacking at the same time. Only like 10-12 people at a time can fight one gorilla. So it's pointless to have 100 or even 50.

Even if you had 100 people they'd just get in each other's way. You can't have people all attacking at the same time. Only like 10-12 people at a time can fight one gorilla. So it's pointless to have 100 or even 50.
I'd assume a person would choose that many and then send them in waves.

IMO 50 or 100 is overkill if you do it that way. If each wave has 10 ppl the gorilla will be exhausted and looking to flee by the 4th wave.

The absurd explanations in these threads never dissapoint :rofl:

Dawgs, no amount of men HAND TO HAND can handle a SBG...the Gorilla will smash every single one in the face until he gets tired and just takes off

The absurd explanations in these threads never dissapoint :rofl:

Dawgs, no amount of men HAND TO HAND can handle a SBG...the Gorilla will smash every single one in the face until he gets tired and just takes off

Oh you just gonna disrespect my overhand right like that. :smh:

Bring a Rilla to Apple Store tomorrow at 5 EST and we'll see what happens

Last edited:
lol at this congo.ebola spin-off thread. it would take about 75 lebrons. dont think 100 asians could either. these animals are strong and have diseases

Back
Top Bottom