Who you got in their prime? Marshal Faulk or LaDanian Tomlinson

I'd take M. Faulk, but Tomlinson, even this season, has this burst when he runs to gain that extra yard 
pimp.gif

LaDainian-Tomlinson-TD-celeb_2516446.jpg

I never liked the Rams but I loved Marshall Faulk. He was a complete back, he could run north, south, east, west. He could go between tackles or bounce outside. He could line up as a WR & block like crazy. He was fast, shifty, & power all rolled into one. Dude was a beast & one of the very few bright spots on the NFL network.

LT, meh...He could carry the water bottles or the pads...

Originally Posted by psk2310

I never liked the Rams but I loved Marshall Faulk. He was a complete back, he could run north, south, east, west. He could go between tackles or bounce outside. He could line up as a WR & block like crazy. He was fast, shifty, & power all rolled into one. Dude was a beast & one of the very few bright spots on the NFL network.

eek.gif

like he wasnt good at WR either, and like he wasnt the best pass protector during his prime 
laugh.gif

he was also fast and shifty, dude could even play QB with a near perfect rating in his career. Dont get me wrong, im not disagreeing with you but to completely disregard 32 TDs in ONE season and saying he could carry his water bottle or pads is idiotic 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

eek.gif

like he wasnt good at WR either, and like he wasnt the best pass protector during his prime 
laugh.gif

he was also fast and shifty, dude could even play QB with a near perfect rating in his career. Dont get me wrong, im not disagreeing with you but to completely disregard 32 TDs in ONE season and saying he could carry his water bottle or pads is idiotic 
laugh.gif
& where did the 32 tds get him & the Chargers? No where. Look, LT was a good back. I was engaging in hyperboyle. Marshall Faulk led the Rams to 2 SBs & got one of them. He also knew when to walk away. It's sad to see how LT ended things with the Chargers & seeing him play for the Jets. It's kinda like seeing MJ play for the wizards...

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
& where did the 32 tds get him & the Chargers? No where. Look, LT was a good back. I was engaging in hyperboyle. Marshall Faulk led the Rams to 2 SBs & got one of them. He also knew when to walk away. It's sad to see how LT ended things with the Chargers & seeing him play for the Jets. It's kinda like seeing MJ play for the wizards...

we are talking about primes though, the second half of your last post isnt relevant. That 32 td season he lead a first year starter qb (much like faulk with warner) to a 14-2 record except with less than stellar receivers, though. Keenan mcardell was way past his prime and vincent jackson was 2 years away from being called elite. They were one fumble away from a possible superbowl that the defense screwed up. He did his part. he was more than just "a good back"

Back
Top Bottom