Whoa Curren$y This Aint No Mixtape Dopest Album Of 09?

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]I mean to answer your question Haiti ... I enjoyed it more then b/c he was on his street-****, fly-*** & eff bad b's **** ...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]I can't really say I could relate to the street **** but I'm from projects as is my family so eventhough I didn't do it personally ... I know about it ... and as stated it ... it just slightly more entertaining.[/color]

Me and my dude were on our way to his show Saturday night in New Orleans (my homies opened for him, I'm not really a spitta fan anymore)... and my duderaised a good point, he knows Curren$y from high school, college days, etc.

Isn't it time for his subject matter to change some? Like seriously, a 29 year old dude rapping about nintendo, weed, and skateboarding on every song?Don't we criticize Jay for the still rapping about his 'dealer' days and Fif about his 'gangster' days... so when does Curren$y stoprapping about the %$+% he was doing 10 years ago? Just curious

"Lol" is tight. With that said, "i-i-i I'm lol'n on u +!%!!*" for saying this is album of the year

Back
Top Bottom