WHOA! Ryan Lochte's sister goes Overboard Vol. pun intended

people say "the whites" or "whites" all the time.

dudes in here get mad when they're called black, dudes in here get mad when they're called African American, cant win with some of yall.

Some of you just want to be mad. You specifically look for reasons to generate that emotion. thats all it is. im not sure why, probably due to the massive chip on your shoulders that many of you are born with, but its true.

She's not racist.

there's no such thing as an offensive joke that's why its called a joke - michael scott

sure things were tasteless, sure she was a bit too trigger happy on the racist terminology but what exactly did she spit that was hateful???

she's clowning and joking around about something. inb4 what ethnicity are you, would you like it if they said that about you, your mom, your culture.

i absolutely accept all jokes coming from all angles because i don't want anyone tot ell me what i can and can't laugh at.

her jokes weren't funny but she wasn't racist.

I'm American y do u have to put Hispanic,African,Mexican in front of American..I never been to Africa I never been to Mexico I'm mutha fu**in American
American%20Eagle%20Flag.jpg

People don't call "white" people European-American , or Italian/German American and ya not "more" American than us so chill wit the passive racism..that's all I ask

I hear Italian-American german-american irish-american korean-american mexican-american etc etc all the time. ethnicity followed by nationality to describe a person or group of people is commonly used in the States as well Canada.

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

Yea, I just meant theyre brother/sister so they are cut from the same clothe to a certain extent. Media questions her values and how that relates back to her brother
Also, yes the Asian-American voice doesnt garner much attention/respect

but why? Am I reaching by saying if you grow up together, youll be raised with the same/similair morals and values and life lessons as youre sibling?
With the exception of non-traditional circumstances ex. lived with different parents, or whatever else..
Please enlighten me..

^
It's difficult to assume that with siblings. It's true that they get brought up with the same ideas but that doesn't mean they won't diverge. You see so many examples of siblings being totally different from each other and viewing things differently. I see the world very differently from my brother and sister.

Yes sir, as previously stated ^^

Who are all these people being called black exactly, besides the ones who actually have come from black/African-American descent? That just seems like a random generalization you're making to try to prove your failing point. If you think "black" is used as the same way "colored" is/was, then that may have to do with how you grew up yourself. I don't know, maybe you're from Mississippi or Kentucky somewhere.
So what exactly are you, black, African-American, Mexican, Hispanic...see where I'm going here? You're pretty much opening another can of worms here.
I'm American y do u have to put Hispanic,African,Mexican in front of American..I never been to Africa I never been to Mexico I'm mutha fu**in American

People don't call "white" people European-American , or Italian/German American and ya not "more" American than us so chill wit the passive racism..that's all I ask
You don't want to be called African-American either? So you don't want to be called black or African-American? How are people suppose to describe your race? 

Last edited:
You don't want to be called African-American either? So you don't want to be called black or African-American? How are people suppose to describe your race? 
"Race" does not exist
It does exist in our society. It's a pretty unavoidable identifier. For example, in your earlier post, to make your last point you had to describe them as "white people."

Just out of curiosity, if you were writing a paper on civil rights or something, what word would you use to describe black people, since you are against using the word black and African-American?

It does exist in our society. It's a pretty unavoidable identifier. For example, in your earlier post, to make your last point you had to describe them as "white people."

Just out of curiosity, if you were writing a paper on civil rights or something, what word would you use to describe black people, since you are against using the word black and African-American?

Discriminated Americans

people say "the whites" or "whites" all the time.

dudes in here get mad when they're called black, dudes in here get mad when they're called African American, cant win with some of [COLOR=#red]yall[/COLOR].

Some of you just want to be mad. You specifically look for reasons to generate that emotion. thats all it is. im not sure why, probably due to the massive chip on your shoulders that many of you are born with, but its true.

:lol:

[COLOR=#red]Explain to me Good Sir these chips that The Blacks are born with. Oh, I get it now...you mean the same chip on the shoulders wanna be MMA guys walk around with in the bar looking for a fight when everybody else just trying to have a good time? :rofl: I'm just Joshin you man, please don't Guillotine me bro.[/COLOR]

Discriminated Americans

*YAWN*

i knew where this was going.

You're honestly like the biggest troll when it comes to threads concerned with race-relations.

I mean, really, what do you have against black people?

Did a mandingo steal your chick from you?

Did a black person get placement over you at your dream school?

You mad your "advantage" is not working for you in the face of social and racial equality?

Breathe bruh, breathe... :smh:

Last edited:

:lol:
[COLOR=#red]Explain to me Good Sir these chips that The Blacks are born with. Oh, I get it now...you mean the same chip on the shoulders wanna be MMA guys walk around with in the bar looking for a fight when everybody else just trying to have a good time? :rofl: I'm just Joshin you man, please don't Guillotine me bro.[/COLOR]

Zingggggggggggg! Or the same chip they carry at the gym when they workout among mere inferior mortals attempting to stay in shape.

Honky tonk man.

Yep. There was something about his portrayal of being down during the Olympics that wasn't right to me. This skit doesn't help him.

Pretty much, dude is just a regular clown *** frat boy. Jeremy Wariner was also I guess a "down" ******** but it was effortless and he never tried to force it like Lochte does.

Back
Top Bottom