Who'd love to see a retro of these?

I've always been a fan of this shade of blue...and it's a clean looking team Jordan at that..if they retro'd I'd probably cop if I got a discount.
grin.gif

eyes.gif
 nah,not me!!!not really a big fan of those Jumpman,,,Eddie Jones used to sport those when he was with the Lakers

had these in 8th grade, b/w/r. then when the all star XIII came out, i cut stitching on em and exchanged em lol. i wouldn't mind the og cw's coming back though. just not at retail.

Haven't really seen much of these floating around on the market. These are one of many i need to cop to complete my teenage year collection

That pair in the photo is a retro pair. These came out in the 90's and then they brought 'em back in the early-mid 00's

I'm pretty sure they will retro these. They already started on the jumpan pros & the strongs too.

These were pretty hot, idk if id cop for retail but im sure theyd move if retroed... I was a jit when these came out, my best friend had the white/navy/ with the gold jumpman

IF THE WHITE/BLK/BLUE VERSION IF THEY JUMPMAN PRO QUICK DROPPED. I WOULD COP x 2. THEY WERE MY HIGH SCHOOL TEAM BALLIN SHOES.

Yo i had these when i was in the 5th grade !!! Wasn't a "Jordan Head " then so i fucced em off (Like kids lways do LOL)
roll.gif
...Would love to see them drop again Being that im a Graduate from School now and im Really into Collecting Air Jordans
smokin.gif

I had the white/grey retros from a few years ago and they were horrible for ball. The zoom air was non-existent and traction was sub-par. I gave them to my dad and he uses them to do work around the house.

Back
Top Bottom