Whoever said marijuana is not addictive is a lie!

I cant sleep w/o it
30t6p3b.gif
Been layin n bed for 3 hrs... Sleep timer has gone off twice. Now im listening to musicBeen irritable all day, not getting my touchpad at walmart almost sent me intp a rage (in my defense the guy at the counter was a ruh-tard)Day 2... I know after like the 4th day u jus start coping and ur fine but this is sum b.s... I cant even take tolerance breaks or my quality of life plummmmets
sick.gif
... Left a bar full of people (lotta old hs freinds) simply b/c I wasnt havin that much funIf I dont get this tablet before work tommorow I may hafta drive 40 min eachway to meet my guy jus to make it thru my shift w/o spazzin on the first customer approachin me w/ some foolishness
30t6p3b.gif
I realllllly wish I was in a medicinal state... *sighhhh*Feelsbadman\end rant

Doesn't necessarily mean your addicted. Your're not going through physical withdrawal without it. You just can't sleep as easier. Weed knocks me out so I know that feeling of going on night to bed while high. And then the next night sober

I know people who have gotten to that point of smoking. They get angry really easily and cant sleep at night. They say you cant get addicted but I mean if you cant even sleep thats a problem. You have to smoke alot for that to happen though

It's addictive for some, and not for others. I have an addictive personality, so naturally, I smoke every day. I know some people who smoke like once a week or a couple times a month. Depends on the person.

I can't sleep without smoking either, I know that feel bro

I never believed Marijuana to be an addictive drug (as I'm sure most of you will agree), until a close friend of mine actually ended up clinically diagnosed with addiction to Marijuana. He was smoking weed very hard one year in college and eventually began to have hallucinations. One day he went crazy in his apartment with his roommates and punched out a window. Neighbors called the cops, and at that point, not only was he arrested but he was sent to rehab for addiction to Marijuana (I believe he had been cited more than once for possession before). Doctors told him he was having hallucinations because he was supposedly bipolar and smoking was triggering those hallucinations. Anyways, #+!@ got real for him. He had to drop out of college, move home, and go to rehab. Right now he's finishing up or done with rehab, but he has yet to finish his undergrad (he'd be coming up on his 6th year this Fall).

If anything, I think my friend's experience proves that it is possible to get addicted to Marijuana, it just depends on the individual I guess.

Imo if you work out or do some exercise during the day I have no problem sleeping or having an appetite w/o trees

Originally Posted by sw00shm4n

I never believed Marijuana to be an addictive drug (as I'm sure most of you will agree), until a close friend of mine actually ended up clinically diagnosed with addiction to Marijuana. He was smoking weed very hard one year in college and eventually began to have hallucinations. One day he went crazy in his apartment with his roommates and punched out a window. Neighbors called the cops, and at that point, not only was he arrested but he was sent to rehab for addiction to Marijuana (I believe he had been cited more than once for possession before). Doctors told him he was having hallucinations because he was supposedly bipolar and smoking was triggering those hallucinations. Anyways, #+!@ got real for him. He had to drop out of college, move home, and go to rehab. Right now he's finishing up or done with rehab, but he has yet to finish his undergrad (he'd be coming up on his 6th year this Fall).

If anything, I think my friend's experience proves that it is possible to get addicted to Marijuana, it just depends on the individual I guess.

just curious but are their any other variables that lead to your boys situation?

just depends on the person. I use to get high everday now that i got a lil older it just is not the bizness for me anymore. I rather stay sober. dont get me wrong, weed , grass marijuana whatever u may call it can be used moderately. i rather do that than drink.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

It's addictive for some, and not for others. I have an addictive personality, so naturally, I smoke every day. I know some people who smoke like once a week or a couple times a month. Depends on the person.

I can't sleep without smoking either, I know that feel bro
same here. can't sleep at all without it but i'm broke now so can't afford it. gotta take unisom pills/tablets/gels everynight just to fall asleep now.

Originally Posted by sevit86

just curious but are their any other variables that lead to your boys situation?
Me and a few other guys were pretty close with him and hung out a lot the first two years of college. Each one of us pretty much started hanging out with separate crowds our third year and seeing each other significantly less. We all smoke greens occasionally, but the new crowd my boy was messing with smoked a lot. I was naive to believe that this would just be a phase he would go through... Other than that, no I didn't know of any other "variables." Crazy thing was, none of my other friends would have ever guessed he had any bit of bipolar in him.

Originally Posted by sevit86

Me and a few other guys were pretty close with him and hung out a lot the first two years of college. Each one of us pretty much started hanging out with separate crowds our third year and seeing each other significantly less. We all smoke greens occasionally, but the new crowd my boy was messing with smoked a lot. I was naive to believe that this would just be a phase he would go through... Other than that, no I didn't know of any other "variables." Crazy thing was, none of my other friends would have ever guessed he had any bit of bipolar in him.
well considering all the differant kinds of marijuana in the indica, sativa categories and the mis-information about trees out there in general. sounds like he had been smoking indica with you guys and
might have tried a sativa strain without understanding the different effect it has on the mind.
either that or he laced it with something without knowing the ramifications.

majority of people smoke indica and don't even know of different strains btw

from what u wrote sw00sh, it sounds like your friend might of had salvia in the mix and had a bad trip.

I usually bake after work and then fall out, idk feels good man... Expensive habit but at this point in my life I can fund it.... Really don't see it as a bad thing as long as everything in my life is where I want it to be, I always stop if I feel like I have serious goals to reach.

Video games are one of those things that can become addictive, but its one of those things that can be stopped easily. I think marijuana falls under that same "addictive but easy to be stopped" category.

At the same time though, everyone is different, and if you already have mental problems or don't have your priorities straight, anything can become a real addiction.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

this is why i quit
30t6p3b.gif

three years sober
pimp.gif

come at me stoner bros
yeah same here...
one of my buddies said his head hurts if he doesnt burn in a while. But now if I smoke, the next day feels crazy slow. It just weighs my mind and body down so i'll pass.
laugh.gif

It's not that weed is the problem but it sounds like you have other problems. You may have an addictive personality. Which means if you enjoy something, you over do it. Which means you are

I smoke everyday but sometimes I take a week or 2 off and I'm perfectly normal. I sleep and eat well with or without the herb.

Just workout and you will be fine.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

I cant sleep w/o it
30t6p3b.gif
Been layin n bed for 3 hrs... Sleep timer has gone off twice. Now im listening to musicBeen irritable all day, not getting my touchpad at walmart almost sent me intp a rage (in my defense the guy at the counter was a ruh-tard)Day 2... I know after like the 4th day u jus start coping and ur fine but this is sum b.s... I cant even take tolerance breaks or my quality of life plummmmets
sick.gif
... Left a bar full of people (lotta old hs freinds) simply b/c I wasnt havin that much funIf I dont get this tablet before work tommorow I may hafta drive 40 min eachway to meet my guy jus to make it thru my shift w/o spazzin on the first customer approachin me w/ some foolishness
30t6p3b.gif
I realllllly wish I was in a medicinal state... *sighhhh*Feelsbadman\end rant
lmfao i feel you man i need my herbs.... everywhere i go man i wake up to this on NT about some touchpad so i go look online n there is none sold out everywhere... walmart says no discount price... so im pissed... but i gotta go smoke something

Back
Top Bottom