Whoever said marijuana is not addictive is a lie!

Being a college student with only a part time job, I cop an eighth a week. Cop edibles once in a while.  Anymore than that I would be broke, but better believe I'm copping a lot more once i start getting some real money.

Just burned some chem dog I copped from the club earlier this week and it was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And to the guy who said he could smoke 12 grams in 2 hours... DAMN!

Oh and how bad are blunts for you?  I know its worse than smoking bowls/joints etc because its tobacco... but compared to a cigarette, how bad is it?

im not addicted
being drunk >>>>>>>>>> being high... i feel mad vulnerable sometimes when im high 
laugh.gif
 i hate it.

both are social past times, tho.. 

Just went cold turkey as of 5 days ago... wish me luck 
laugh.gif

I was only smoking like a bowl or two a day though, nothing like some of yall in here!  I feel like I just got caught in a rut so I'm laying off until I get a full time job so I can go back to smoking sparingly.  

Originally Posted by proper english

im not addicted
being drunk >>>>>>>>>> being high... i feel mad vulnerable sometimes when im high 
laugh.gif
 i hate it.

both are social past times, tho.. 

what do you mean?  Like you can't protect yourself if @%!$ goes down?

I don't think its addictive at all. When we had like 5 people in the crib smoking we went through about a half-full pound in a week. Then totally stopped for a bit and now smoking a blunt either every day or every other day. Just relaxes me, helps me focus and write more, etc.

Originally Posted by Ghost703

volcano w/ a trukey bag
smile.gif
how i blows it down

a fellow vaper
smokin.gif
i got a Da Buddah. mostly vape on my own so a bag system wasnt too appealing, love it tho

Ive been smoking the sticky since i was 13 im about 25 now. And from my experience i dont know why yall trippin about a half quarter (1/8, toronto canada terms) being burned in 3 days. Thats not even that much. And i do get that a quality stuff, its hard not to when you live in Canada. Our worst grade is better than your mids. Our fire is on a whole next level.

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

Originally Posted by proper english

i feel mad vulnerable sometimes when im high 
laugh.gif
 i hate it.

This.
Wanna hang out?
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

Our worst grade is better than your mids. Our fire is on a whole next level.
... but a lot of us live in Cali, though.

Reading the replies in this thread have motivated me to test my will power and to see if marijuana is really "addicting"
For the past years I have been an avid smoker. Since the age of 18 I have been a 'medical' user of the herb. Before I would smoke when a connect would come thru or when friends had some which was every other day or mainly on the weekends but as soon as I turned 18 I smoked at least a gram throughout the day and sometimes more on the weekends and when friend are around.

I usually smoke/vape about a gram throughout the day or when friends are kicking it 2+ grams in one sitting. The effects are the typical from marijuana, which include loss of short term memory and an increased appetite. Lack of motivation was not an issue but would often happen depending on the strain. I prefer sativa dominant strains which are not so sleepy but more creative and up.... which I believe is the point of getting high.... to be uplifted and to have an increase in creativity and motivation.

Today I am on day 6 of my break. I did feel some "withdrawal" from going cold turkey BUT only on the second day of stopping. 24 hours of being sober made me feel irritable and some what depressed. I believe the depression symptoms were caused by the thought that I was not going to be getting high for the upcoming weeks (Im trying to go until October 7 or so).

The second day was the worst but soon after sleeping and waking up I felt 'normal'. 48 hours later I did not feel aggressive or sad.... it just felt like a normal day in between highs. 

This is the 6th day of not smoking and I am not "fiending" and I dont feel any type of "want" for the drug. Its more of a feeling of wanting to do something compared to having a new video game and wanting to play it, but thats just about it.... no hard feelings. Ive been around people that smoke and was able to say 'no thanks' multiple times cause my peeps think Ill cave in. Ive also been to weed shops to buy some stuff for my friend and I was able to walk out without a gram.

In conclusions...... I feel weed is not addicting at all. I plan to complete my tolerance break until October without problems. People that say weed is addicting might lack maturity or self control because it really is easy to just not smoke. The best way to smoke smoking weed is to STOP 
laugh.gif
. No problems sleeping either.... but I stay active daily so maybe thats what it takes. Ive suffered from insomnia and used weed to sleep but now I see that I was just not tired enough at the end of the day. 

will update if anyone cares

Cliffs:

-Weed is not addicting

-Best way to stop is to stop.

Stopped smokin 2-3 days ago cold turkey due to an interview coming up soon.

This isn't the first time I've stopped and it won't be the last. For me its more of a physical challenge than it is mental. Matter of fact my mind feels clearer. For the physical part I'm hardly ever hungry and its a little bit harder to sleep at night.

Thats it! No withdrawals, no suicidal thoughts, nothing.

Can't wait for that drug test, just barred up a nice fat joint with sum grade-A. Tempted to smoke but all I gotta do is tell myself "No."

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

Ive been smoking the sticky since i was 13 im about 25 now. And from my experience i dont know why yall trippin about a half quarter (1/8, toronto canada terms) being burned in 3 days. Thats not even that much. And i do get that a quality stuff, its hard not to when you live in Canada. Our worst grade is better than your mids. Our fire is on a whole next level.

Originally Posted by azabweekay

Being a college student with only a part time job, I cop an eighth a week. Cop edibles once in a while.  Anymore than that I would be broke, but better believe I'm copping a lot more once i start getting some real money.

Just burned some chem dog I copped from the club earlier this week and it was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And to the guy who said he could smoke 12 grams in 2 hours... DAMN!

Oh and how bad are blunts for you?  I know its worse than smoking bowls/joints etc because its tobacco... but compared to a cigarette, how bad is it?
i think i read somewhere its like 3 ciggarittes

1-2 bowls to the dome before school, 1 after school, 2-3 at night.  thats how my weekdays have been goin.  my top dude (pause) may have just gotten knocked off tho 
tired.gif

and to proper english, I actually hear alotta people say they feel more vulnerable being drunk than high

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

you must be smoking some Mexican grade trash

no way you going through an eighth of some medical stuff in three days
i know plenty of smokers that have access to medical marijuana, including myself, that can burn through an 8th in less than 3 days.
This. An eighth is 3.5 grams. That's a little more than a gram a day.

2.5 grams a day just to myself, plus whatever i blow/match anyone else
.7/.8 blunts tho

and aint never no dirt..

Back
Top Bottom